couple of things i need some help with please...

Esirnus

Silent Assassin
Oct 17, 2007
UK
1. - there is a chest in Kakariko village that i can see when i have gone up above the bomb shop and up too the top where the kid was at one point. it is over the Entrance to the goron section. - how do i reach it? i was thinking it had something to do with the vine you cant reach a little further on the road up to hyrule field (N of kakariko village) been bugging me!

2. - at the broken stone bridge where i killed the beast on the hog! coming from hyrule field, as you pass through on the right hand side i can see a ladder. midna says you can reach it if there was a ledge - how do i get a ledge. i have tried the dominion rod on statues but they wont move that far! - any ideas.

thanks

Es

Actually, i think in the 1st situation:

1. Go to the highest point you can reach in Kakariko. This is the top of the highest building on the north side. I'm not sure if you actually need to be on top of it, or level with the front entrance of it...but you'll figure it out. Walk to the edge closest to the entrance to death mountain. You should be able to look down and see the chest you were referring to and you should be able to "barely" jump off the edge of the building and land on the platform its on and open it.

take control of the statue on the other side of the bridge and take it there and make it fall in so you can jump on it

Back