Covers Arts Remakes

A1Coolie

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2008
Im starting to get cover arts that people have made or seen that people will want to have made. Like reprints. If you have or seen of cool remakes of cover arts for wii game post them.

There's also VGBoxArt as well, have an account over there, myself.

Xenosaga Printed 12/24/04
Metroid: Prime Printed 9/01/07
Viewtiful Joe is my Current [Delayed] Project

Edit: Went ahead and added attachments for thumbnail convenience. Are regular tags disabled for some reason?

Edit 2: Hm, just now noticed you said "Wii Game"...heh, my bad. Was considering doing Wii games at one point, but I pretty much only design boxarts for games that I bought used from Gamestop (which don't always come with original packaging, thus the need for new coverart, anyway).

Attachments

• Xenosaga Box Coverart.jpg
    Xenosaga Box Coverart.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Metroid Prime Boxart (9-12-07).jpg
    Metroid Prime Boxart (9-12-07).jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 136
  • !Boxart1.jpg
    !Boxart1.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Next Big Project

vi3tmix said:
There's also VGBoxArt as well, have an account over there, myself.

Xenosaga Printed 12/24/04
Metroid: Prime Printed 9/01/07
Viewtiful Joe is my Current [Delayed] Project

Edit: Went ahead and added attachments for thumbnail convenience. Are regular tags disabled for some reason?

Edit 2: Hm, just now noticed you said "Wii Game"...heh, my bad. Was considering doing Wii games at one point, but I pretty much only design boxarts for games that I bought used from Gamestop (which don't always come with original packaging, thus the need for new coverart, anyway).[/QUOTE]

My next big project is to have a website print them for others. would you mind if someone did somthing like that?? nothings officel i was just asking

A1Coolie said:
My next big project is to have a website print them for others. would you mind if someone did somthing like that?? nothings officel i was just asking

Um, I guess not...
Why would I mind, exactly?

Though Cover Project is already a good enough site if you just want to print them out.

Back