Crackdown

Man DP every second I find something I like about you... what.. hell yeah I'm a suck-up

I tend to stray from shooters unless they have something really, really unique that stands out flying for instance GoW doesn't do that for me and CD does

crackdowns a great game ( i'm right at the start ) but i'm not to sure about the cartoony feel. I prefer GOW

Crackdown is the best game I've bought this year so far! Rocket launchers, gravity-defying leaps of faith, a car that can drive up walls... all games should be this fun.

Today I managed to finally find the last agility orb! :) Took me a while to figure out how to reach it though.

Yellow_Wii said:
crackdowns a great game ( i'm right at the start ) but i'm not to sure about the cartoony feel. I prefer GOW

Wait untill you level up your jumpin

All my stats are at max

I AM THE GOD OF DEATH AND I SHALL STRIKE YOU DOWN WTIH MY ROCKETS

Then throw your car into the sea
Followd by that skip
Your body
That buss
Another car

Napalmbrain said:
car that can drive up walls...

Not done that yet
Is it the supercar (or batmobile) or the four by four

Last edited:
Have you goten into the truck and driven on the wrnog side of the road

man i NEED this game, im gonna go buy it on my lunch break...

reading all this just gets me even more pumped, was watching vids on youtube, looks brilliant...

This game does indeed rock. Bein able to plug my ipod into 360 and tear up the city is awesome. (the games own music sucks ass)...
The only thing missing is superpowered villains! and 4-8 player online combat modes/arenas. Throwing trucks at criminals is great.

ok so i got it, excellent game :yesnod:

when i go back to playing 'normal' games im gonna be so disappointed in not being mega strong/agile etc

just coming back to this thread to ask something about crackdown..

i heard there were some updates/new features, and checked the vids on youtube..

anyway there was a few new guns, i was wondering if you got those new guns are they just then available in the game normal campaign mode? or are they only available in the new game mode? or switchable?

anyone tried?

i also saw some new vehicles....?

(though im not too far into the game, beat the first town, los muertos and a couple of the volk....4 star strength, 3 star agility and firearms..others 2 star)

Back