crash bandicoot on the wii

Oh no not him. I have had nightmares about Crash and his "homies" coming to the wii. Please God don't let this be true.

Oh, I would be so excited to play this. Crash is great. I never really thought it was going to be good. Then I played it and got hooked.

TacosPart2 said:
Oh, I would be so excited to play this. Crash is great. I never really thought it was going to be good. Then I played it and got hooked.

lol same here but i love that little brown boy thing :D

It's been posted awhile ago but sense it was announced with other games there was probobly no threads that could be easily found (topic titles)

Crash sounds cool, I liked some of the PS1 games. Hopefully this one doesn't suck.

I remember playing one of the Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1 and boy did I love it.

I really hope this one (if it is coming out) will be great like the others.

I was extremely addicted to that game, and seeing this thread makes me want to play it again right now. Haha!

Great visuals that doesn't look like him though and the screenshot was taken from the interactive flip book they didn't fully turn the page lol

Lol

Im getting unsure about a Crash Game on the Wii....
I mean 1 and 2 were good. Even Crash Bash. But recently they have been HORRIBLE

If you made some sort of 1 or 2 comeback [You know the gaming style im talking about] I'd get it

well gonintendo posted mag scans with screenshots. So its true they changed crash's look a little bit made his hair more wild ,and gave him tribal tats. I'm pretty excited about Crash as well as Spyro coming to Wii (Crash Bandicoot: Crash of The Titans ,and Spyro: Eternal Night)

Yay. Crash! Old memories on the PS1. Those games were the best. Nowadays the games are meh... Bu this could be good on the Wii...

WOW its been sooo long since Ive played a Crash Bandicoot
but if it is true Im a very happy person!

Back