crash fans

WII60

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
I personally havnt played a crash bandicoot game since ps1 but it looks like thats all going to change :

we have a crash game called Crash Of The Titans and it will be hitting our nintendo wii consoles in october 07! woo hoo!

The game allows you to take control of 15 different monsters, using their abilities such as fire breath and projectile weapons aggainst the upcoming enemys. Defeating one of the bulky beasts ( bosses ) allows you to ' collect their skin ' ( which may sound a bit grim ) but it just means that you can replay the leval with their abilities to find previously inaccessible bonuses.

There's also a full co-op mode in which you and another player ( playing as carbon crash ) can play through the whole game together.

The wii version of the game allows you to use the remote to trigger some of your hijacked monsters actions. Slamming the remote down makes your best bash the ground, while beating your chest has a similar effect on screen. Should your monster have a projectile weapon you can point at the screen to fire.

It will use both the wii remote and nunchuck and it will be wi-fi compatibility.

disscuss! :lol:

This is already posted in the news section, cool find though.
lee

oooooooow sorry, didnt see that. Owell, think you'll be getting it?

Yeh i will! i played all the games for ps1. co-op sounds fun!

ye, its obviously more complex than what i said but it was taken from my ONM which i just got, oooo it came with a nintendo wii sweatband too ! yay

Back