~Crash~ of the Titans

I loved the crash bandicoot games 1-3 , I hope this can bring back some of the magic.

Wii seems to be ressurecting some old titles and making them good such as Sonic

Homesrfan said:
I don't expect much from this game. Crash games haven't been good since the PS1.

That's because Naughty Dog stopped making the games.

Unless they get Naughty Dog back, the series will suffer as usual.

I don't know who's to say that unless Naughty Dog makes it it will suck I think a lot of them have but if they have a new dev team it could be good

WiiZero said:
I don't know who's to say that unless Naughty Dog makes it it will suck I think a lot of them have but if they have a new dev team it could be good
Okay, but don't put too much faith into it.

I'm not saying that it will be good but I'm saying so far we have seen like one screen don't be so quick to judge and like I said Wii has been making some games that previously sucked rock

Those graphics are HOT!

Deeamn. :yikes: Sounds awesome, thanks for the info...I had no clue that this was even in existence. Never thought about Crash at all. :/

ssbb_lover said:
Those graphics are HOT!

Deeamn. :yikes: Sounds awesome, thanks for the info...I had no clue that this was even in existence. Never thought about Crash at all. :/
Just keep in mind they were polished a little.
The last of the screenshots on IGN are more likely what it will look like when actualy playing it. Still pretty decent anyway.

NP - I just post new stuff when it pops up.

the graphics do look amazing but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a cut-scene lol

Back