Crash of The titans

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
I just picked this up today since the wife basically bought it for me with a gift card she got. I played the 360 demo ,and while i liked it i wasn't expressly impressed. While now that own the full game on Wii i'm like in love with it. Aside from the original Playstation Crash games this has to be my favorite Crash game next to Wrath of Cortex. It's much better than Twinsanity for sure. The wife ,and i had a blast playing Co-op. I found the cut scenes to be funny i haven't really laughed at a game since Ratchet n' Clank until today.

For those scared of tacked on Wii controls don't worry. The wii controls are extremely ,and i mean extremely minimal. So far the only wii controls i've found are an on screen cursor that acts like a magnet for collecting mojo far away ,and when you play as The Snipe (a beast you can hi jack) you can aim with the wii mote. Theres no waggle to attack you just press B ,and A to jump simple stuff. I'm very pleased with this game.

Now i've been watching videos of the DS version ,and read IGN's DS version review ,and it not only looks like ,but they even said its almost like the old school playstation crash's so looks like i know what my next DS game is after i finish Zelda PH.

wow, thnks for the user review, im not planning on gdetiing this any time soon

Back