crazy closeup

CUJOKILLS

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2011
California
i was taking a video of a game and ended up with this extreme closeup of my teammate...i was surprised at how much detail the producers put into the faces so im just posting this as something kinda cool

sdfljdf.jpg

Last edited:
This is fake? haha or did you find a way to install a new VGA in your Wii... Amazing what developers can do with such a pos system. Kind of looks like a guy I know.

no not fake- im running component cables through an HDMI converter box and im recording off a video card on my computer...but crazy graphics for the wii i agree

Maybe if they had spent less time making the people realistic and more time testing online we wouldn't have so many problems with it.

no not fake- im running component cables through an HDMI converter box and im recording off a video card on my computer...but crazy graphics for the wii i agree

Nice setup! Must be worth it because it looks way better than mine. I was thinking about component cables for the wii but all the reviews I read said it was hardly worth it. But apparently you figured out the right combo.

Component cables bring the Wii up to 480p resolution. So if that will make a big difference to you then get them. I play on a 42" 1080p plasma, so it really wouldn't make a huge difference for me. I do want them for Netflix though, cause some of the older stuff could use it.

Well for $4.77 + free shipping seems worth a try anyway are these any good? Link is to Amazon. My TV is 1080 LCD... Cant have plasma here to much altitude or so says everyone who bought one only to have weird blurry spots a year later.

Back