Crazy Rabbits or That Cheeky Monkey

sheppy124

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Can not make up my mind which one to get on uk release, can only afford one or the other, sometimes the monkey has it, though rayman looks fun even though its mini games.

Any advice, I am dreaming of monkey's chasing rabbits at the moment:crazy:

cheers

Sheppy

lol yeah i have the same dilema, i get my paycheck either today or thurs and cant decide to buy either rayman or monkey ball...... i think im gonnna go with rayman, cuz a lot of people said monkey ball was overrated... but a lot of people say rayman was more entertaining

I'm getting both :D

One choice though, I'd of gone for Monkey Ball. I'm a big fan of the series which is why its a bit of a preference, and as with Wario Ware games, and the Mario Party mini games, some do get boring after a while so I am expecting Rayman to suffer the same effect.

I'm going for Rayman. I'll miss SMB's single player, but from what I've heard, dem' rabbids are too hillarious to pass up.

I have both of them. I find Rayman to be alot more fun when I'm playing by myself. And since I don't like the first player monkey ball, only the mini games, I have more fun when my friends are over with monkey ball.

same problem here, although I think I'm going to get monkey-ball as it seems to have a more cartoony and lighted setting where as raymen is dark and gloomy with random bunnys hopping around

Rabbid: Wii? Wiii!!!!!
Rayman is great with humor and fun factor.

If you play mostly alone get Rayman now. If you play with alot of people constantly, get Monkey-Ball. I say this because most of the mini-games in Rayman are single player games but it is so much damn fun and I believe almost ALL of the mini-games in Monkey Ball are multiplayer.

mmmmh, stilll undecided, do hate it when they bring loads of good games out at the same time.

ABC said:
If you play with alot of people constantly, get Monkey-Ball. I say this because most of the mini-games in Rayman are single player games but it is so much damn fun and I believe almost ALL of the mini-games in Monkey Ball are multiplayer.

Is Rayman not set up like Monkey Ball where you can select how many players and what mini-game you want to play? Or does it just have less multiplayer mini-games?

I have Rayman and not monkey ball but i hade moneky ball 2 for GC. i freaking love Rayman and i say its a great multiplayer game. all the games can be played multiplayer you just have to take turns. not to mention the entertainment factor is awsome. played it on skanksgiving with 11 others and not one person was bored just watching. the rabbids are the best part and i dont stop laughing playing.

Back