Create-A-Channel

Bigjake52 said:
Got that

That would be so worth it

And the ch where you can swap games. but for like 5 hrs or somthing and then the game comes back by it's self

And like what some one said a ch for chat
And demos of games

Wow, that actually sounds like a good idea. Of course you would have to do the general security things to prevent people from swapping the same game every five hours, but I suppose it will just be the same as a demo channel.

I'd personally like a chat channel but wouldn't see any use for it, as you can do that on your dear computer, so possibly voice chat. I'd like information to be accessed on just how many hours they've played certain games and whatnot. It'd make me trust their opinions on certain games more. :smilewinkgrin:

I got one. Something you can link in to your computer like remote desktop contention. and you have to have a keyboard in the usb plug. Well that wont work will it? LOL but have some kinda of game save swap. or download.

My idea is a download channel.
Where your downloads from the internet show up.
Also, mabye an update to the photo channel, where you tke photos from a webcam plugged in to the wii.

Ok some one has to say it so it might as well be me , can you say playboy channel ?

I would like that but my mom would say no it sucks to be 13. but there should allso be a ch for cheats for vc and wii

Yeah, it would be nice to have a music channel with some nice flash. You can just turn on your music and it does something neat like windows media player and others. We really do need a voice channel as well. Communication is far to difficult with other players at the moment. We also need a component for the Wii that allows a keyboard to attach to the Wii remote so we can surf the web more easily.

movie channel nintendo puts a list of say five movies you vote for the one you would like to see nintendo broadcast it at say 7 pm and there could be parental controls to stop people like me whacthing things like saw3 not thet my mom knows anything about parental controls a hee-hee-hee!

Bigjake52 said:
Got that

That would be so worth it

And the ch where you can swap games. but for like 5 hrs or somthing and then the game comes back by it's self

And like what some one said a ch for chat
And demos of games

Wow i really like that one. That can def work. Great idea!! :yesnod:

Frogger said:
*Woman on the forum. Woman on the forum.

So you want something for the women as well? Playgirl?:lol:

Well, why not have some small online game which then everybody could have for free. Like something similar to tanks on Wiiplay. Add chat functions to it, and you can spend quite a while on it playing your friends or the rest of the world. Up to 8 players , with 2-4 teams. It would also let you choose the type of tank you want to use, with each tank having advantages and disadvantages. Like a tank which can shoot bouncing missiles, but is immobile. An online game which every Wii user would have (connected to the internet, that is).

Marioman said:
wow sweet thread how bout a music channel to listen to your tunes
Yeah, atleast I thought so. I was surprised that it hadn't been posted before and why'll I was posting the thread I was almost half-certain that it was stickied somewhere and I had overlooked it. Too easy...:wink:

Anyway, the only bad part is that too few people are commenting on other's ideas, because they have their own. Its turning into more of a spam-games thread.

Everyone try to comment on someone else's idea whenever you post your own ideas too. Thanks.

I like the tanks one. But with the teams the players have to be in the same room.
And then a ch to see peopel play on line game like ssbb
I like like the movie one

Back