"Create an Item" Contest Voting Poll

Nimoi

WiiChat Member
Nov 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
8182-4961-9048-4138
Okay, here is how it works: You may select your top two. Please only vote once. You may change your vote at any time before the end of the voting period simply by editing your post.

Voting ends in one week. December 8th.

Submissions
-----------------------------------

FRuMMaGe said:
deathshroommx5.png

Name of item: Deathshroom
Series:Mario
Effect: Transforms Mario into Wraith Mario. This acts similarly to invincibility. Any enemy he touches within 30 seconds is instantaneously killed. He can also pass through most walls and fly for a short distance.
Comments: I made this item using GIMP. This competition rules!

samXcor3 said:
triforcegun.jpg

Name of item:Trifaster or (like triforce and blaster...LOLZ...:scared: ) OR TFB...for triforce blaster
Series:Star Fox/Zelda Mashup
Effect: Shoots pieces of triforce, and they stick into the player. once three pieces stick a player, if he's your teammate, he gets powered up so his hits do more damage, and if it's an enemy, they can get possessed by the triforce and they get slammed on the ground a few times. This adds strategy : Do i wanna stick up my own teammate to beef him up or go for the enemies and try to take them out myself.
Comments: Made this in Paint. If i had GIMP or Photoshop this would've looked a lot better. PS this contest rules. PSS REMEMBER, it only shoots individual triforce pieces, you gotta stick 3 for the effect.

Wario said:
ChainChomp.png
Name: Chomp Mushroom
Series: Mario Brothers
Effect: Turns what ever character you are playing as into a rabid Chain Chomp. It clears away any blocks, enemies, or obstacles out of your way.....but is extremely hard to control. USE WITH CAUTION.
Comments: Yeah...done in Photoshop....but I feel like I could've done better. *blink blink*

Nick said:
Goombad.JPG

Name: Goom Mushroom
Series: Mario Bros
Effect: Makes Mario turn into a Goomba.As a Goomba he can run much faster than normal and foes will not attack him.He can also go in smaller passages.The only disidvantige is that Mario cant jump as high and his attack drops.
Comments: I combinded a super mushroom with a Goomba and colored the mushroom brown and blue.

wii_girliefairie said:
30772705nn0.png
Name:peach Flower
Series: Mario Bros.
Effect: Makes Mario or Luigi put on Peach's dress. They wear it the whole lvl.. It allows them to float when they jump like Peach can.They can use other items while wearing the dress. (fire flower ect.) It also makes them look funny. lolz noobz!

JLU51396 said:
Item.jpg

Triangle of Three

Franchise: SSBB
Effects: When you grab it the game freezes and a image showing 3 things appears, you can select only one per time you grab the item, the Purple corner of the triangle (if Selected) will make all platforms on the level go invisible, this can be both an advantage or a disadvantage to you, the Green corner of the triangle (if selected) will swap special moves with the character closest to you, this may be an advantage or a disadvantage to you, and the Red corner of the triangle (if selected) will take all of the percent of damage and take your percentage back to 0%. Once you've selected any three the image will disappear and the game will unfreeze and which ever one of the three you selected will have its specific effect in the game.

WuddlePook said:
POW.png

Name of Item : WuddleBlock
Series : Mario I suppose
Effect : When Mario/Other character hit's this block, WuddlePook emerges out of the block and charges directly at Mario/Other character stealing current power (Fire Power/Star/etc.) and gives it to the closest enemy around (Have it be a Goomba/Koopa/etc.) If no power-up form is current at the moment of block activation, upon contact with WuddlePook, damage between forms continue as normal damage would be done, but instead it is as if life is 'stolen' for the closest enemy gains an extra life. If no enemy appears present upon activation of block, WuddlePook adds 1 second to the clock for each coin you have. He also adds ten seconds per remaining life (heart). He then heads to the end of the stage, where he waits until you arrive and he takes you to the top of the flag and grants you an extra life.
Comments : Eh was lurking and saw this link... I already had the pic, so I just needed to throw in a description. Wanted to make things fair, as it could screw you. The point of this block is to throw it in a part where a good amount of enemies are nearby so a player doesn't attempt to rush through recklessly and screw their self over.

can people in the contest vote, and can we vote for ourselves;):)

Sure, but you must vote for two people or none at all.

If we can vote for ourselfs,I vote for my Goom Mushroom. Hey,what happend to bw!s lightning mushroom? His was one my votes(besides mine). If I cant vote for him, Ill vote for FRuMMaGes Death Shroom.......Next I vote for wii_girliefairies Peach Flower.

Last edited:
His image was unavailable, so he was disqualified.

You can only vote for two.

I guess I might as well vote since the people who entered can.

I vote for Wario's Chomp Mushroom and wii_girliefairie's Peach Flower

-_- i made that for nothing

i vote for peach flower and goom mushroom

LinksDarkSide said:
Hey, you changed Nimoi's message!!
I changed "he" to the person he was referring to...which was bw! Have a problem with that?

And I feel bad that your item was disqualified, it wasn't my decision.

Back