Create you own top ten mose anticapated games list!

SGT.zac

Join my ssbb clan!
Feb 24, 2007
Under a metal helmet
ssbb01.jpg

2.Mario Kart wii

3.Super Mario galaxy wii

4.Metroid prime 3 corruption wii

5.Mario Strikers wii

6.Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 wii

7.Wii fit

8.Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games wii

9. Guitar hero 3 wii

10.Project H.A.M.M.E.R. wii

Theres only 2 or 3 games I'm looking forward to!

1. Madden 2008
2. Mario Strikers
3. NBA Live 2008
4. Tiger Woods
5. Mario Kart
6.Super Mario Galaxy
7. Wii Fit
8. Ghost Squad
9. Medal Of Honor 2
10 Disaster Day of Crisis

Honorable Mentions: Super Smash b/c Ive never played it, Metroid Prime (no multiplayer), Hooked Real motion fishing (hopefully its better than Capalla and its more realistic than Fishing Master, Batallian Wars (never played, but looks fun), Mario & Sonic @ Olympics (Probably full of simple wiimote motions), Nitro Bike. Oh yea and Ninja bread LOL Just jidding.

The Top Ten games I will definitely buy (may rent Medal of Honor and Ghost Squad 1st to see what they are like). The others I mentioned, I will definitely have to rent and see if they are my type of game. I havnt had a nintendo system since the super nintendo, so games like Super Smash Bro and Metroid I am not familiar with. Im sure they will get good ratings, just not sure if they are my type of game.

1. Super Mario Galaxy - I've wanted this game ever since I first saw screenshots and videos. It was talked up big time by many during E3. It's kind of running under the radar right now but I expect it to really surprise with sales this November.

2. Metroid Prime 3 - All signs point to this leading the way in Wii first person controls. It will be the first true blockbuster built specifically for the Wii.

3. Wii Fit - This game is going to blow up the mainstream when it arrives. Nintendo will get huge press. Definately the most intruiging game of E3.

4. Smash Bros. Brawl - Probably will be #1 on the list of most people. Should be a huge seller for Nintendo come December.

5. Madden 08 - EA has refined the controls they created last year that gave Madden new life. They have upped the visuals a little and added online play. I'm itching to get this title.

6. No More Heroes - Looks stylish and violent. I love the idea of using a "beam katana" to fight various other assassins. Ever since I saw the first screenshots I've been anticipating this one.

7. Guitar Hero 3 - The GH games are loads of fun and now we get the wireless guitar that will hopefully have a purpose to incorporating the Wii-mote. Online play, count me in.

8. Mario Strikers Charged - First major US online Wii game. Looks like a lot of fun.

9. Mario Kart - Confirmed at E3 with a little game footage, the announcement of online got everyone excited. The Wii Wheel might be take it or leave it, but the game should be good regardless.

10. Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 - A MOH game built with the Wii in mind. I've played MOH games since the originals on the PS1, but was really disappointed with Vanguard. This one having 32 person online play should help, as should supposedly tighter control. Please bring back the co-op missions.

This is just Wii titles. Overall games on any system would have Zelda: Phantom Hourglass near the top too. That game looks like it will be really fun.

1. Metroid Prime 3
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. NBA Live 08'
4. Hooked
5. Pool Party
6. Guitar Hero 3
7. Mario Kart Wii
This is all that really interests me currently, upgrading to the 08' versions of Tiger Woods and Madden is a possibility but unlikely; also Brunswick Pro bowling when it ever comes out (in no particular order). Mario Strikers Charged and Super Smash are honorable mentions.

tales of symphonia 2 knight of Ratatosk -----ssbb-----mario kart wii -----resident evil umbrella chronicals --

Last edited:
No one for De Blob?

Hmm in no order.

-De Blob
-Mario Kart
-Strikers
-Galaxy
-Guitar Hero lll
-WiiWare
-Prime 3
-SSB Brawl
-Mushroom Men
-No More Hero's
-Nights

1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Mario Kart Wii
5. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
6. De Blob
7. SoulCalibur Legends
8. Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

To say I'm looking forward to the last four is a bit of a stretch. We'll see when the reviews start pouring in...

Well, I'm not looking forward to 10 games, so I'll post my top 5 and tell you why I'm looking forward to them over all the other games coming out in the same general time. Here's the list:

1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Being released on December 3rd, Brawl will most likely be the Wii's biggest seller for it's history.

2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - The game with the closest release date (August 27th), Metroid Prime 3 looks like a great FPS. And the setting looks great, very futuristic and sci-fi, just what you want in a Metroid game.

3. Super Mario Galaxy - I'm expecting great things from this game after seeing amazing images and game play trailers. This latest installment to the Mario Series will be a hit!

4. NiGHTS - The physics of this game look incredible, the setting also looks fantastic in the trailer that was shown at E3. Definitely a must buy game.

5. WiiFit - The balance board look interesting. :)

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
5. Disaster: Day of Crisis
6. Soul Calibur Legends
7. Mario Kart Wii
8. Guitar Hero III
9. Harvest Moon (Lol, sorry but those games are fun)
10. Bleach: Shattered Blade/Dragon Blade/DBZ Tenkaichi 3

Oh and btw, hasn't Project H.A.M.M.E.R. been cancelled? I thought I heard someone at E3 say it was cancelled at least for the time being....

in order...

1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Guitar Hero III
5. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
6. Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
7. Mario Strikers Charged
8. Battalion Wars 2
9. No More Heroes
10. Redsteel 2(?)

Last edited:
ok heres mine

1 SSBB
2 Medal of Honor Heroes 2
3 Madden 08
4 FIFA 08
5 Rockstar Tabletennis (oh yeah online play t00)
6 Resident Evil 5
7 DDR hottest party
8 MP3
9 Mario Kart Wii
10 Wiifit i geuss because i cant think of any other games

Back