Cricket at Headingly (UK)

you forgot hockey.......

american sports are so gay....literally. the sexual hazing is soo rampant over here. Geez. the tougher the sport, the gayer it is. <<< my motto

Ya, Hockey is Canadian. Good job !

I think hockey sucks too.

SO the wimpier the sport, the better it is ?

Sounds like somebody got there ass kicked by a few jocks in school.

Dont worry Brawny, theres plenty of genetically inferior guys such as yourself in the world, your not alone.

Last edited:
LMAO...the worst reports of sex hazing in schools is always the football and rugby teams. >.<

and don't go on about how rugby isn't american either.

exactly...you never..I dunno, 18?
hear stories about the new golf team member getting raped with a putter

Golf is a good all around sport.

Rugby isnt american, man where did you go to school ?

Never had any sexual hazing problems here. Infact never even heard of it, sorry to hear you were sexually hazed man. Hopefully they lubed the Football up before hand.

oh yeah, it was real nice.

Things must be a loot different there in OK. You only recognize like...3 sports?

Playing Sports >>> Watching Sports
Usually people who own a console are pictured as huge pimply adolescent people who eat cheesy Wotsits all day, seeing sport as that thing they horrify doing in P.E once a week. But I'm actually the complete opposite to the catagorisation (can't think of the real word - which has infuriated me :|).
Love playing Football, Tennis, Basketball, Golf, Badminton etc.. yet I play Xbox 360 from time to time? I'm sure that's the same with a lot of people not just me, but I just think it's funny that people would call the likes of people on this forum 'nerds,' or whatever, when really that isn't true.

Back