Cristiano Ronaldo Better Than Ronaldinho???

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
In my opinion Cristiano Ronaldo is getting better in every year. He scored 21 goals in this season.

Well let me share to good videos of this players:

Cristiano Ronaldo:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCbD8SzctHY[/MEDIA]

Ronaldinho:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3HNX3JIS_o[/MEDIA]

So what are your thoughts on both players??

I think that ronaldinho got too hyped up, he was good, he had skill and everything but now he got world player of the year became very famous and imo I think all the money and fame went to ronaldinho, he has tried to be too cocky in matchs now, he some times a very lazy player and he has even started arguements with team mates such as Eto'o.

Ronaldo he is very good with skill and pace and such, he is on lots of money, but he is playing like a £40mill player, he completly turned it around since the world cup, everyone thought he would get worse and would leave united but rooney forgive him and Ronaldo played the best out of premiership, probably the world. Next season, imagine this, three of worlds best young players, in one team, Nani, Anderson and Ronaldo:)

Wiired said:
My opinion = Gary Speed >>> Ronaldinho >>> Ronaldo :D

Giggs >>> Gary Speed

There I said it:)

Also, Ding >>> Gary Speed

:lol:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player in England to win 3 trophies as the best of the best ones: Best Player of the Year of the Premier League, Best Young Player of the Year (Professional Association of Players) and Best Player of the Year (Assoc. English of Journalists of Soccer), and all of this in the same year, it's a great fact! These trophies had never been displayed, but at this moment they are in the Nike Town in London. Here's what he said:

“When if they earn individual trophies are difficult to explain the feeling. Is not as hard to mark one goal, to win a game or to become the champions. It is a type of different emotions with which I feel myself proud. Relatively to the individual trophies, I think that these are three more important of the world of the soccer. If you had the luck in winning them, you know that your performance was very good. To be voted the best player by the opponents and by measured them is something that I never thought that I would go to happen at the beginning of the time”.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=W6wO3HhOu6Y[/MEDIA]
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY!!!!

seriously, ronaldo can't be the better play, he does not run back and help defend. that is a key thing about team play, and he does not do it!

Celestial said:
Park > Rest of united :)

Park is actually my favourite player

I really like Park, I think most people have forgot him because he got injured

Cpt.McCloud said:
I really like Park, I think most people have forgot him because he got injured
park can run with the ball well, and hold it up, but his shot ain't that good

Gaz said:
park can run with the ball well, and hold it up, but his shot ain't that good

Very true, his shot lets him down but he plays on wing's, he doesnt need shot, he feeds the ball to people:)

Back