Crystal Cup Champion(Diddy Kong)

fewfirstchoice

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Inez,Kentucky
Wii Online Code
6231-9555-8344-2935
How in the heck do you beat Diddy in the championship.I mean before it starts out he shoots you along with your buddies with some sort of a ray and you cant do anything about it,or can you?So that gives his team a straight shot at the goal that you cant defend.Then Diddy is so fast you cant he handle the ball long enought to pass or shoot.Then if you happen to get a pass off Diddy just steals it.

So heres my questions.Is there a way to stopor dodge the rays that shoot at you before the match begins.

Also when you get like mushrooms,bombs,or shells up in the circles under your captains head are they a way to select what weapon you want to use.Or does it just let you use it in a random fashion.I sometimes have a weapon I want to use but when I push the C button(this is the button I am suppose to use to activate them correct)it makes me use the other weapon I have and not he one I wished to use.So is there away to select what weapon you want to use or not.Any responses are appreciated and thanks.

There's no way to stop the rays I'm afraid. Before the game and after each goal they will randomly eliminate either 1 or 2 players from each team (including captains) until somebody scores. After every goal this can change to a different amount of players from each side but you will never be at a disadvantage because the same number of players is always removed from each team. This is a good level for Diddy Kong because, like you say, it pays to have fast players when there aren't as many on the pitch. The only advice I can give is to make the most out of the players you are left with and exploit the fact that there are less players on the opposing team to stop you. If you have a Boo sidekick make use of the extra space available to you to sneak in and do a fake past the goal keeper. Make use of 3 x Red Tortoise shells as it is guaranteed to take out all of the other team (as there will only be 2 or 3 of them) and take the opportunity to throw in a megastrike. If you have a Birdo, a well timed fake will spin away an opposing player giving you time to perform his skillshot (almost guaranteed a goal). You're captains powerup is also likely to allow you a megastrike as they will be less players to take out of action with it and give you some charging time. Do be careful of Diddky Kong's powerup though. In my opinion its the best in the game, especially on this level as it can send away all of your players that enter the circle he creates. If you're only 2 players are in shot of this Diddy Kong can megastrike 2 - 3 times before they return. Make sure you don't let this happen!

As for selecting weapons, shake the nunchuck in the same you would the remote to tackle. Hope this helps :smilewinkgrin:

And make a balanced team for this cup with at least 1 fast guy in it. That way you will have a better chance. Unless the fast team member gets booted

hey man, it's TJSM, and I'm here to tell you that you can change the order of the items you have by shaking the Nunchuck, now if you are the left team, the item on the right will be the one you will activate, if you are the team on the right, the left item will be activated when you press C, also, you need to choose good characters, a combination of fast and strong characters, and be quick with your reflexes too, if you see someone approaching, just pass the ball quickly.

and no you can't make new teams, you would have to start from the beginning, or beat it and then start again.

you beat everyone the same way, why can't you guys beat them? it's not like they are unbeatable, just use strategy.

I beat him yesterday! He doesn't seem that good after all. Just try not to make him use his "Red Card" ability. Also make sure u have lots of deffence, dont try to tackle him like mad. Play with your brain and bring your characters back after an offensive play. If you can cover up his guys, he cant do anything cuz Diddy is a playmaker and he can't score that easily without his Birdo.

Back