Curious about everyones age here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shauk, yeah.
For example, being a veteran who played all the way through the original Legend of Zelda, much of Zelda II, (missed SNES version) and Ocarina of Time, I'm left wondering if Twilight Princess would hold me after I've gotten used to things like Oblivion and Neverwinter Nights. So Z:TP might be just for my 9yo daughter.

23 years old and bout 18 years of playing games.
My parents had this machine, can't remember what it was called, but it was basiclly a big keyboard and the games where on a casset tape, and u played off that if anyone remebers what that called please let me know.
also - Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Cube, Master System II, Mega Drive I, Dreamcast, and PC's since the 286.
one of the greatest days was when my dad came home with Doom.... WOW

im 19 and iv been gaming since i was 5 when my dad bought me a nes with duckhunt/mario. since then i have bought a snes, sega, sega 32X, N64, dreamcast (RIP), playstation, PS2, Xbox, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, and i recently bought an atari 2600 (my systems are on dysplay like a small museum haha)

also i own a psp but im selling it to get a DS so if anyone wants to buy it message me.

17 years old been playin since i have been able to walk

didnt really know i was playin back then but i was playin

my first time walkin i walked over to where my dads atari was sat down and kinda hit buttons on the controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back