Curious about Heroes

pstrnutbag

WiiChat Member
Jun 29, 2011
California
Why do some people/groups/teams play Heroes and NEVER play AS the Hero? Why not just play Team Conflict and leave Heroes for those wanting to play Heroes? Just curious. Thanks.

P.S. Looking to add like minded folks who enjoy playing Heroes. Please message me or reply to me here if interested in adding. Thanks!

pstrnutbag44 - 404492957790

Last edited:
Because they have the chance to take out a Hero and gain a bigger chunk of xp, they don't spawn a Hero because they don't want the sign over their head telling everyone else where they are.

I play Heroes mostly and will spawn whenever its safe to do so, or if I'm getting frustrated and want the better weapon to kill all you guys.

Nothing drives me nuttier then a team that will not spawn, although I will usually only spawn, as Carlito said, when safe. Now there are a couple reasons why I believe teams will not spawn. The first could be they are dominated from the get go and wish to prolong the inevitable as long as possible and the second is they are waiting for the other team to spawn first. A lot of times while playing with certain people we spawn when they spawn so we know it will not be a battle where one side is not spawning. So what happens when both teams are waiting.....a very high scoring TC battle. It would interesting if they had a mode, similar to how you unlock TLTK where it was a hero mode where it randomly made people the hero.

I feel a lot of the non spawners do so in order to win. Also to farm in heroes and gain massive xp. Both reasons are lame. I've actually heard the excuse that "i like to kill the heroes". Well we all do but someone's gotta be cool and play fair and spawn. Why should someone get stuck doing all the spawning so you can get all the hero kill xp? Sometimes when I see the spawning by my team has been BS I spawn no matter where I am to be fair. Real men spawn heroes.

Last edited:
used to love playing Hero mode til this became the norm...recently jumped ship for Golden Gun mode. Dont have to worry about hero no-spawns, or idiot heroes on your own team. I like the Golden Gun being there as both a distraction and incentive to win a game: two different ways to go as far as strategy. fun fun

LOL,True there are some idiot heroes.I just hate the fact how some heroes camp which is a good or bad thing.How many hero on hero eliminations do you guys got?I currently have 5,as mentioned above I only play as hero If I'm at a safe area or theres dumb teamates on my team that keep dying against a high level enemy hero so I take one for the team and spawn as hero.LOL,sometimes I become hero when there are stupid players on my team that keep spawning as hero so I become selfish and not let them spawn as the hero.

The best heroes in my opinion from greatest to least is Bond,Zukovsky,Trevlyn, and Ourumov.

I'm always happy to Hero up so my team can take a defensive stand, of course hoping they'll do the same in return. Unfortunately it's only my regular team mates that actually do this Echo, Goldie etc etc most of the time they grab the xp I've helped bring them and then sod off to do their own thing Grrrr!

Don't get me wrong, I get the idea of being in a safe place before spawning...I just get irritated by those who haven't the integrity/decency/courage to play the game right. It amazes me who much time people will sink into cheating a game to get XP instead of just playing the damn game.

Again, always looking to friend like-minded players for great Hero battles. Add/message me if interested.

Yeah, dude that happened to us yesterday when I played with you on Heroes (I had to eat dinner, sorry)

The other team WOULDN'T SPAWN

If I don't spawn, it's probably because I found a strata/ivana to play with (assuming I'm on my second profile). Otherwise, I quite like to go hero. ^^

I'm always happy to Hero up so my team can take a defensive stand, of course hoping they'll do the same in return. Unfortunately it's only my regular team mates that actually do this Echo, Goldie etc etc most of the time they grab the xp I've helped bring them and then sod off to do their own thing Grrrr!

Yo carlito dude - you spawn hero thats all that matters.

I love to spawn....Ouro is a killin machine :) a toobin,hip firin monster!
i don't understand why people don't spawn more and take advantage of the weapons.Unless you are 'useless or unlucky' you almost always get a good few kills from it.

PS carlito you never seem to be on when I'm on :( would be nice to get a few games in bud !

I know fella, I don't get the girls and their mum out of the way until around 10pm.

If I'm lucky I may get a game or two Saturday afternoons. Pain in the ass I know.

I feel a lot of the non spawners do so in order to win. Also to farm in heroes and gain massive xp. Both reasons are lame. I've actually heard the excuse that "i like to kill the heroes". Well we all do but someone's gotta be cool and play fair and spawn. Why should someone get stuck doing all the spawning so you can get all the hero kill xp? Sometimes when I see the spawning by my team has been BS I spawn no matter where I am to be fair. Real men spawn heroes.

''real men spawn heroes''

thats easy for you to say, when you have 4 lv 56s on your team, Proxy mines, Thermal scope sniper rifle, Ivana super assault rifle, Strata, Grenade launcher, Masterton & Wolfe then when you become hero, you camp! And according to the [RS] site, you SPAWNLOCK!!! like in docks, just slaughter the poor sheep rushing the boathouse a 100:0. how is THAT ''playing fair''?! i'd rather be lame than a coward!

no, a ''REAL'' man would fight noobs using sigmus & p99 out in the open courtyard. it takes 4x lv 20-30s to match a single lv 50. & 4x lv 40s to match 2x lv 50s. 4x lv 50s simply can't lose to less than 3x lv 50s + an upper lv 40.

i turn into the hero just to commit suicide to get the sweet gun & sneak around. i did kill a hero 8 times in a row in station using a pavlov, not my fault he kept standing in the same spot in the train.

Back