Current Gen war who's the winner

Hmm... by my standards it goes: 1)Xbox 2)Gamecube 3)PS2, and heres why:

The Xbox absolutely blew me away when I first got it. Halo was AMAZING. No words can desribe how I felt after I first beat that game, and unfortuantely no game has given me that feeling since then. About a month after I beat Halo I got Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic when it first came out, and let me say BEST RPG EVER! I can go on and on about why KOTOR was awesome but it would take too long. Over the years I got Jade Empire (AMAZING), Ninja Gaiden (good but hard), Halo 2 (not as good as the first, but still awesome), Forza (awesome online play), etc, and my game list expanded and expanded. The Xbox was in my opinoin the true next-gen system when it came out, and it is still till this day as I don't have a 360 yet.

The Gamecube was pretty good too when I first got it, but after I beat Wind Waker (my first Gamecube title) it got pretty boring. I hated Metroid Prime as it was long, repetitivem, and boring; and SSMB got boring after about a week of nonstop playing. Mario Kart: Double Dash was pretty fun until my brother cracked it, and pretty much after that I gave up on the gamecube. It was still pretty good though in my opinoin, but no where near as good as the N64.

And now the PS2... blah. I hated Final Fantasy. I hated all the RPGS on it. I hated Gran Turismo. The only game's I had fun with was God of War and Guitar Hero, and both of those games became boring after about a week or so. The graphics were the worst on the PS2, the load times were terrible, and it was just WEAK compared to the Xbox and GCN. Hopefully the PS3 will be better.

Sorry Skin But your an idiot the best RPG ever is FFX i don't care what you say screw KOTOR Halo is not that good either. What the hell are PC multiplayers any diffrent. Anyway metal gear beats that series. OH and by the way Ps2 had all of the greatest RPGS the Xbox coudn;t handle the ps2 they were only saved from going bankrupt becuase of Halo if it wasn't for that stupid game there woudn't be an Xbox sorry dude listen to everyone else ps2 is awesome to say it is not is to ignore the facts and the games

Lord Haku said:
Sorry Skin But your an idiot the best RPG ever is FFX i don't care what you say screw KOTOR Halo is not that good either. What the hell are PC multiplayers any diffrent. Anyway metal gear beats that series. OH and by the way Ps2 had all of the greatest RPGS the Xbox coudn;t handle the ps2 they were only saved from going bankrupt becuase of Halo if it wasn't for that stupid game there woudn't be an Xbox sorry dude listen to everyone else ps2 is awesome to say it is not is to ignore the facts and the games

Haha rofl, so much for respecting other peoples opinoins. FFX was a TERRIBLE game. The graphics were horribly blocky, the combat was boring, the storyline was cliche and predictable, the random encounter battles were repititive, the game was WAY too easy, the voice acting was horrible, and just everything about it sucked with a capital S. It doesn't even COMPARE to KOTOR in anways.

Have you even played Halo? Halo is perhaps the most innovative FPS every made, and just everything about it rocked. What the hell does "PC Multiplayers" have to do with anything? I couldn't really get into Metal Gear just because I hated how unrealistic the gameplay is and how boring it is. And haha PS2 had all the greatest RPGS? Once again KOTOR and Jade Empire blow ANY and EVERY RPG away on the PS2 with such a force it's astounding. Seriously. If anything the PS2 couldn't handle anything the Xbox had to offer just because it was so weak.

lol man here's what I want you to do. Stop. Take a breath. And realize NOT everybody has the same opinoin as you. You act as if the PS2 being the best is some fact or everybody agrees with it; but in reality it is just YOUR opinoin. And ah, growing up would help you to because based on your arguement and your totally irelevant points I take it your about 12. Nice try though.

sKin said:
Hmm... by my standards it goes: 1)Xbox 2)Gamecube 3)PS2, and heres why:

The Xbox absolutely blew me away when I first got it. Halo was AMAZING. No words can desribe how I felt after I first beat that game, and unfortuantely no game has given me that feeling since then. About a month after I beat Halo I got Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic when it first came out, and let me say BEST RPG EVER! I can go on and on about why KOTOR was awesome but it would take too long. Over the years I got Jade Empire (AMAZING), Ninja Gaiden (good but hard), Halo 2 (not as good as the first, but still awesome), Forza (awesome online play), etc, and my game list expanded and expanded. The Xbox was in my opinoin the true next-gen system when it came out, and it is still till this day as I don't have a 360 yet.

The Gamecube was pretty good too when I first got it, but after I beat Wind Waker (my first Gamecube title) it got pretty boring. I hated Metroid Prime as it was long, repetitivem, and boring; and SSMB got boring after about a week of nonstop playing. Mario Kart: Double Dash was pretty fun until my brother cracked it, and pretty much after that I gave up on the gamecube. It was still pretty good though in my opinoin, but no where near as good as the N64.

And now the PS2... blah. I hated Final Fantasy. I hated all the RPGS on it. I hated Gran Turismo. The only game's I had fun with was God of War and Guitar Hero, and both of those games became boring after about a week or so. The graphics were the worst on the PS2, the load times were terrible, and it was just WEAK compared to the Xbox and GCN. Hopefully the PS3 will be better.
Yes well after 1 or 2 weeks that means you played non stop so it's no wonder if you played non stop then you would have never been out side for a whole week thats just like being a...a....Dumb Ass

Lord Haku said:
Well I help you out with some franchies fanboys forgive for this?

Grandia II and Granida III
Gran Turismo
Final Fantasy 12
Jak and Deckter
Sly Cooper
Ace Combat
Guitar Hero
Star Wars Battlefront
Diesga 1 and 2
Ateiler Iris
Arc the Lad
Burnout
Crash Bandicoot
Metal Gear Series
RPG Maker
DBZ Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi
FF IV Dirge of Cerebus
Star Ocean Till the end of time
Gladius
God of War 1 and 2(coming soon)
Karakoe Dance Revoution
Kessen
Dynast Warrios
Sudoiken 3 and 4
Star Wars StarFighter
Tekken

That is all the games I can ride do to time and lack of patience see if you find any familar faces :D

actualy star wars battle front is also on the xbox. so is dynasty warriors, MGS2 was also. so is burnout and star wars star fighter

sasuke747 said:
Yes well after 1 or 2 weeks that means you played non stop so it's no wonder if you played non stop then you would have never been out side for a whole week thats just like being a...a....Dumb Ass

I don't mean nonstop in a literal sense, but in a metaphorical sense. I played it for hours and hours (i'd say about 5-8 hours a day) for about a week, and then I got bored and gave it my girlfriend because her little sister wanted it. I don't regret that decision ;)

I'm 16 and to say that FFX was a horrible title oh you can't get it. The story was so great the cinemtaics hell that game made my cry for people like you you you just don't know what a classic really is. FFX was so innotiave mroe than you think dude. For the first time people talked in games and by look deeper Jade Empire and KOTOR they were inspired from that game Develorps were like lets make a good RPG to challenge FFX.

I'm sorry you just don't understand games like I do. It's sad you think just becuase its to easy you forget everything in the story just becuase a game is hard to play doens't mean its good. Please I beg of you look deeper into the games you will find the true meaning of it. It just sad you don't get what I'm talking about :(

Lord Haku said:
I'm 16 and to say that FFX was a horrible title oh you can't get it. The story was so great the cinemtaics hell that game made my cry for people like you you you just don't know what a classic really is. FFX was so innotiave mroe than you think dude. For the first time people talked in games and by look deeper Jade Empire and KOTOR they were inspired from that game Develorps were like lets make a good RPG to challenge FFX.

I'm sorry you just don't understand games like I do. It's sad you think just becuase its to easy you forget everything in the story just becuase a game is hard to play doens't mean its good. Please I beg of you look deeper into the games you will find the true meaning of it. It just sad you don't get what I'm talking about :(

Did you not read my post? I clearly said:

FFX was a TERRIBLE game. The graphics were horribly blocky, the combat was boring, the storyline was cliche and predictable, the random encounter battles were repititive, the game was WAY too easy, the voice acting was horrible, and just everything about it sucked with a capital S. It doesn't even COMPARE to KOTOR in anways.

There was nothing classic or innovative about FFX. It was just another Final Fantasy game, nothing more nothing less. I understand games PERFECTLY, and you don't understand just how much KOTOR rocked, and the feelings it gave me as I was playing through it. There was... emotion.... enjoyment... and just a fun experience that FFX never gave me. All FFX was: go from point A to B, beat the random monster battles (sooo boring), and sometimes beat a boss or two. Boring, repetitive, and NO where near as good as you claim it is. Horrible horrible game.

Eh. That kinda of pisses me off. Don't act like I don't understand games just because I don't agree with you. It's unfair, unjust, and just full of ****. My views on games and other things (anime is terrible) are much different than yours and you should respect that, and not play it off as if your better than me. I will say this once more, and only once more. Grow up.

Oh god this go on forever here listen to this

Halo was a very innotivate title. Brining massvie online players to the game it was truly a rare gem. It is the Xbox crowning acheivement.

See just go to look at the facts it doesn't matter if you don't like your still actnig like a little kid by saying this FFX was a TERRIBLE game. The graphics were horribly blocky, the combat was boring, the storyline was cliche and predictable, the random encounter battles were repititive, the game was WAY too easy, the voice acting was horrible, and just everything about it sucked with a capital S. It doesn't even COMPARE to KOTOR in anways

I was saying you forget about why it was so good. It brought so many things to the RPG table that had never been thought before and paved the way for many other genres for gods sake man don't you understand that. Your opinon and mine our useless this is a fact.

No ohter RPG was like this that why it was a big deal sorry dude but facts beat your opinions so lets move on this subject. I will be the shinobi here and move the subject and you didn't have to inculde hating anime lighten up :D

Lord Haku said:
Halo was a very innotivate title. Brining massvie online players to the game it was truly a rare gem. It is the Xbox crowning acheivement.

But thats not why it was sooo innovative! Never in an FPS had there been amazing graphics, STUNNING music, an awesome storyline with a huge twist, the ability to ride any vehicle you choose, kick-ass multiplayer, and fluid gameplay with controls that matched it perfectly. What Halo did to FPS's was nowhere near what Final Fantasy did to RPGS - Halo's on another level in that matter.

I was saying you forget about why it was so good. It brought so many things to the RPG table that had never been thought before and paved the way for many other genres for gods sake man don't you understand that. Your opinon and mine our useless this is a fact.

I didn't see anything good about FFX because it was just like FFIX with just slightly better graphics. It still had the terrible voice acting, the boring random encounters, and the cliched and stupid story line. FFX didn't "pave" anything in my opinoin. KOTOR "paved" more in my opinoin than FFX by a long shot.

No ohter RPG was like this that why it was a big deal sorry dude but facts beat your opinions so lets move on this subject. I will be the shinobi here and move the subject and you didn't have to inculde hating anime lighten up :D

What facts?

Back