Current hardware bargains (mostly UK)

Its not a official one..........YET!

I have seen this happen a lot, first places start selling it cheaper, then official price drop

sony's last console is the ps4 its their last ditch effort before they close up shop. from 100 billion dollar company to well under ten billion in 5 years that screams death and on the other hand ninty skyrocketed at the same time. they have been screaming ninty is doomed for years. and look they are still going. i can bet you anything the wii u will get a 50 dollar price drop when the ps4 hits or right before. if anyone is gonna go out of business it would be sony with their hundreds of millions dollars lost a year. cant run a company like that and survive. sad but true

I really, really doubt Sony is goin' outta business any time soon. Even if the numbers you're supplyin' are true. Ain't like they're solely a gamin' company after all. If the PS4 utterly fails I s'pose there's a ridiculously small chance of them droppin' outta the console wars, but that chance is almost assuredly microscopic.

... That aside, why in Magikarp's name do ya only have one post? o_o

Worryin' as that is, I don't think most people were complainin' 'bout the price anyways. T'was the 3DS' problem, not Wii U's. Once Ninty gets a good library'a games goin', sales will jump up noticeably. Price cut or not.

£150 = basic version
£200 =32gig version

GAmecube was still a solid console, but Wii's a bit weak product. Unless you like party games and remote waving, it had not much to offer you. Especially since the Zelda wii was really rather sad game.
-So, WiiU has to do better, before I buy it, price drop or not.

GAmecube was still a solid console, but Wii's a bit weak product. Unless you like party games and remote waving, it had not much to offer you. Especially since the Zelda wii was really rather sad game.
-So, WiiU has to do better, before I buy it, price drop or not.
Ill put this nicely as some kids might be reading

Shut your mouth and know your role
the Wii is a solid console, it has good games (more than gamecube probably?) and like all consoles it has a lot of throw away games the good ones are almost none "Waggle", so far the WiiU is struggling to give us some games of worth

Well, the WiiU has a few good games, but not nearly enough.

WiiU is the only console I "plan" on buying. No online multiplayer fees, no pre-owned zombification, and overall cheaper. It also has X.

3DS is a far more distant possible purchase, but I don't even know when I'll get a WiiU.

The Wii U will have a grand ol' library of games soon enough. Seems like also consoles' libraries start off slow these days.

Wii's a bit weak product. the Zelda wii was really rather sad game.

no

There're two Zelda games for the Wii, mind you. Both'a which are fantastic.

Back