Custom Miis.

Physicx

Wii Newbie
Feb 24, 2007
Alright, another thread made just because of curiousity. Did I spell that right? Anyway, I've made some Miis that represent characters other than my friends and family. For example: I made Rock Lee and Gaara from the Japanese Anime - Naruto. (Personally, I hate the english version.) But has anyone else made any Miis from a show, game, movie, ect. I think it would be a good idea to post them down so others can make some fun Wiis to show up in the backgrounds.

Edit: I'm really sorry if someone else has posted a thread like this! I checked the search thing and it said there was none.

There are a couple other threads about this, but I don't think they're very easy to find.

I have created a bunch of celebrity Mii's:
  • Jack Black
  • Jack Nickolson
  • Lucy Liu
  • Uma Therman
  • Owen Wilson
  • Prince
  • Rick James
  • George Costanza
  • Bruce Lee

Just to name a few. There's a couple good websites out there that show you how to make some celebrities, you should be able to find most of them with google.

ok, i have michael jackson, jesus and hitler, also a load of other weird ones i made up

thedaini said:
There are a couple other threads about this, but I don't think they're very easy to find.

I have created a bunch of celebrity Mii's:
  • Jack Black
  • Jack Nickolson
  • Lucy Liu
  • Uma Therman
  • Owen Wilson
  • Prince
  • Rick James
  • George Costanza
  • Bruce Lee

Just to name a few. There's a couple good websites out there that show you how to make some celebrities, you should be able to find most of them with google.

Thanks! I'll check some out.

And they stole them off of the interwebs. There is probably one person making miis and everyone else steals them as their own.

Brawny said:
And they stole them off of the interwebs. There is probably one person making miis and everyone else steals them as their own.

No, that's not true.

Aren't there about 6 different threads like this? :confused: :rolleyes:

Ontopic:

I have:

- Mario
- Luigi
- Wario
- Waluigi
- Michael Jackson
- General Grevious

And I actually made them.

Back