Cyberbike teething problems

littleagle

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2011
UK
I'm not sure if this is the right forum.

Does anyone else use a Cyberbike?

Select GC mode, then the gamecube controller and once in story mode nothing happens (apart from seeing the options CBike booster etc....).
Should I go into fitness mode instead? Don't know what to do :confused5:

If you have the cable with the D-shaped socket which leads from the bottom of the front "fork" to the socket on the top of the Wii box, then you need to select CB (Cyberbike) on the bike itself and GameCube in the online selection menu (Wii Remote or Gamecube). If you think about it, it will become logical why. You are USING the Cyberbike as such but the controls are pseudo-Gamecube. This puzzled me at first too. You only need the remote control at the very beginning but once the Gamecube is selected on the screen you never need to do it again.

Hi All,

I have had the Cyberbike for a couple of weeks but without notice it just started turning left and now we cannot control it at all. I have tried the "restoring the manufacturer's calibration" (reset) from the www.bigben.eu site but without any luck. Any suggestions or a fix would be most welcome - otherwise it is going back to the shop.

Have you tried sending them an email and describing the problem ? It sounds like a loose wire or bad connection. Being in Switzerland, I needed to contact the German office of bigben and the bloke there replied almost immediately. Very helpful people. There is a contact form on their website - it was weird on my screen because everything appeared offset and the website coding does not automatically adjust, but I found the email address and sent them a normal email.

Have you tried sending them an email and describing the problem ? It sounds like a loose wire or bad connection. Being in Switzerland, I needed to contact the German office of bigben and the bloke there replied almost immediately. Very helpful people. There is a contact form on their website - it was weird on my screen because everything appeared offset and the website coding does not automatically adjust, but I found the email address and sent them a normal email.

Daku,

Can you please send me the email address you used. I tried emailing but have had no reply. Really bad customer service. Might have better luck with your email address. Thanks

You have a pm. I don't like to make other people's emails public, I think it shows a lack of respect. Enough to say that most support desks for BigBen probably follow the same pattern: support@bigben-interactive.[domain]
You can check the url of the BigBen website for your area/country and try the support@ that domain.

Back