D= Which One!

obesepenguin

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
0560-7476-2186-3189
D= I have the mooney for two games wii games! And my bro really wants super mario galaxy so I'm gonna pick that up and with the rest of the money I dun know if I should get the new Medal of honour or Resident evil umbrella chronicles!? Cuz I'm a HUGE resi fan yet, i wun have a zapper yet! Nor will I have the money for iiit! And Moh! will be an AWSOME! fps, with THRITY TWO player online! And have the side guncon game too! So it'll have Resident evil gameplay and MORE! But without the AWSOME storyline! AGH! What shoould I get!?

Thanks in advance!

MOH has online play, 32 players! RE is an on rails shooter, like house of the dead is, like those arcade games. i would get MOH because of online. but, honestly, i'm sick of WW2 shooters. i am getting ghost squad for christmas because i know my girlfriend will play it with me:)

Yep MOH!

For the above reasons AND! the addition of an on-rails shooter mode like RE4. So you'd get both of them plus a big bonus from online play!

samXcor3 said:
MOH has online play, 32 players! RE is an on rails shooter, like house of the dead is, like those arcade games. i would get MOH because of online. but, honestly, i'm sick of WW2 shooters. i am getting ghost squad for christmas because i know my girlfriend will play it with me:)

why dont you have your gf play with your wiimote instead?!?!? :smilewinkgrin:

joke aside, id get MOH2 for the online play.

Back