Daisy Vs Peach

balrogs.pa

Wiichats Idiot Identifier
Jul 12, 2007
I forgot how to look at a map.
Wii Online Code
0588-9206-9468-1123
As you all know Mario rescues Peach and Luigi rescues Daisy, and Mario does indeed rescue Peach, But when you start the game as luigi
There is no video, only where you gain the star.
So my question is, Does Luigi save Daisy or does Luigi do all the dirty work and you see a cutscene of mario saving peach, or would Luigi save peach?

Kira i didn't understand your statement, ''Since your luigi you beat it as luigi super mario 64 ds"

Chris i wouldn't be one to talk since you took something that someone uses as a catchphrase on TV and mispelled it. when its 3 syllables.

And nick, i was simply curious, the only thing you would have had to say was ''Luigi saves peach" but thanks for telling me that. the only person who actually answered the question.

balrogs.pa said:
Kira i didn't understand your statement, ''Since your luigi you beat it as luigi super mario 64 ds"

Chris i wouldn't be one to talk since you took something that someone uses as a catchphrase on TV and mispelled it. when its 3 syllables.

And nick, i was simply curious, the only thing you would have had to say was ''Luigi saves peach" but thanks for telling me that. the only person who actually answered the question.
Sorry for being a bit mean,balrogs........

Back