Damn americans

I'm not going to brag, but more of just inform about how AMAZING it is.

motherbrainrulez said:
when the wii is out in america all im gonna see on this forum is "whoa my wii is soooo cool" or "i have sooooo much fun with my wii" YARGH!!! WHY CANT THE UK GET SOMETHING FIRST YARGH!!!

I wasn't going to do that, but now, I MIGHT.

wolf231 said:
How do you think AUS feals we get things way later than anyone else.

When November 18th comes, just go to sleep for a few months... And ding! It will be November 19th!! Err... What should have been November 19th... :smilewinkgrin:

Ronan said:
I hate it when Americans stereotype britain (even england isnt like that!) which has nothing to do with Scotland (or Ireland and Wales for that matter)

I am American and I've never stereotyped any of the celtic countries. I even play a Dwarf (heavily based off of the Norse and the Celts) in most MMOs.

how do you guys think i, an american, will feel when the other americans are playin their wii while i suffer playin my gamecube cause i was too late to pre-order my wii. i hate this!!!!! well unless i get TP for gamecube. thats the only reason i even considered getting a wii. so if i do get TP for gamecube, ill wait till i decide to get a wii. but still, sucks that everyone else is gonna play the wii version of it.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
how do you guys think i, an american, will feel when the other americans are playin their wii while i suffer playin my gamecube cause i was too late to pre-order my wii. i hate this!!!!! well unless i get TP for gamecube. thats the only reason i even considered getting a wii. so if i do get TP for gamecube, ill wait till i decide to get a wii. but still, sucks that everyone else is gonna play the wii version of it.

lol want me to make it even worst????

http://www.wiichat.com/legend-zelda-twilight-princess/3530-omg-everyone-please-read.html
:sick:

Equis said:
you have got to be f**kin kiddin me!!! please let this be a false rumor. its not a good move for nintendo. they did say this is Links last adventure on the gamecube. i heard somethin like that. Miyamoto said it himself. but still, if it doesnt come out, ill then HAVE to get a wii. which is still okay. i like the wii, but i guess imma have to go to every gamestop to pre-order if the gamecube version is canceled. i jus gotta play TP. its been too long since ive played a 3D zelda game.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
you have got to be f**kin kiddin me!!! please let this be a false rumor. its not a good move for nintendo. they did say this is Links last adventure on the gamecube. i heard somethin like that. Miyamoto said it himself. but still, if it doesnt come out, ill then HAVE to get a wii. which is still okay. i like the wii, but i guess imma have to go to every gamestop to pre-order if the gamecube version is canceled. i jus gotta play TP. its been too long since ive played a 3D zelda game.

Sorry but from what it looks like its been cancel in the US

Hey at least you are getting it cheap, I'll get it at $500 USD dollars... and in September 22nd... oh and something else... what are you really complaining, you'll get it sooner anyway...

dont worry yung ZeLdA4LiFe, toys are us on the 29th. pre orders. Lots of them. I trust you know what to do.

Back