damn it!

ganton

sleeps with the fishes
Oct 22, 2006
in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
Wii Online Code
7927-4585-8292-8959
so my sister is just at the goron temple ( and im at the twili place ) well i was saveing for her and.. i over wrote my file with out thinking about it kinda 2nd nature.

is there a way to recover my file?
p.o.'d
:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

ouch... that sucks, no way to retreive it. but since you're in canada, go down to zellers, they're selling wii games for 20 canadian and 15 american apiece, that should cheer you up.

Did you back it up on the SD card a while before that? You might have to replay some and your sister would lose, but it's better than starting all over again.

Well, if you rush it, you can make it to the Twilight Temple in around 10-15 hours ;-). I'm at the Sky Temple (2nd time playing) my time is about 10 hours.

So...I assume you don't have an SD card? You might want to routinely back your stuff up on one, just in case something happens again...

ya i have an sd card but i use it for my camrea...

thank you all for for help i am actoly having alot of fun beating it again i am 20 something hours in and right before the sky temple.
(remember my sis was 12)

If it's in your camera, take it out once in a while and put it on there. It's only like a couple KB's...

This has happened to so many people sorry to hear

I would just wait until your sister gets to the Twilight Palace and copy her game to where your file would go. The downfalls to this are you would have to go by the name she picked and you might have to go back and get some things she missed. But that would be better than replaying the whole game. And you were basically at the end of the game.

Back