Damn you Barry.

scmstrack06

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Was it even worth going back to get Barry? I got him awhile ago and he does nothing for me. Will he be helpful in the pit of 100 trials? ... I like all the other pixls though.

props to you. we share an unintrest in barry. hes a little fag. haha

he was that guy in the bush when you were going to nerd castle. he creates spines around you for 2 seconds that defend and attack. 2 seconds does nothing haha. if you want him go back to 3-1 and press up on the bush.

he's an optional character, you didn't have to get him, but he is extremely useful in the tournament you can try after the game (the one that gets cut short in chap 6).

mosx: be sends little spikey things around you that can be used offensively or defensivily, but they are hard to time and take a long time to get started.

lemme restate what I said before.

BARRY IS AWESOME! I just died by accident on the pit of 100 trials, now I'm doing it with mario for xp and barry. Barry deflects launched stuff and can kill like 3 enemies at once. he also defends. haha hes cool now

Barry was good against the first battle with Mr L, barely had to do anything, every time he came for me, just use Barry and Mr L's HP took a hit. Not the most useful of Pixls, but still, he does have his moments!

barry is the best pixl to use in pit 100...coz you can almost instantly to turn it on for attack and defense...almost works on all enemies...well...i said almost...no other pixl best him...

Hi! Barry Scott here, introducing new CilletBang - Grime and Lime!
Bang! And the dirt is gone!

If you dont know what i'm on about, search youtube for 'cillet bang' :)

Back