Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party

Evolve82

WiiChat Member
Jun 7, 2007
Dartford, Kent
Wii Online Code
0680-1454-3102-7585
I am not sure how true this is because I am unable to find any detailed information about this games release date but...

Is this game actually going to be released? I do not want to start any untrue whispers but I cannot find any release date fot this at all! I have asked in all the high street shops and searched online and still nothing!! It was supposed to be released on the 29th Sept 07 but it never happened.

Has anyone got any ideas or info about this game?

OK... Thanks for that!! I am un the UK by the way, and assume you are not??

What is this game like? Is it worth getting when/if it actually comes out? Is it hands and feet? How responsive are the controlls?

Evolve82 said:
OK... Thanks for that!! I am un the UK by the way, and assume you are not??

What is this game like? Is it worth getting when/if it actually comes out? Is it hands and feet? How responsive are the controlls?

oh sorry there has yet to eb a release date for the uk, so yeah it will probably come 2008 if it gets released theres

it's a fun game, funner than past ddr's that i played, i really enjoy the hand motions.....they're pretty responsive....allthough once or twice a day it just dosn't work(*yet keep in mind sometimes i don't put enough pressure on the foot pads and sometiems it skips that)

Thanks for that! U think I should buy it then? It is for my wife really, she likes the original dance mat games on the PS2.

Would you recommend it?

I purchased DDR: The Hottest Party this weekend (I'm in the U.S.) and I have enjoyed playing it thus far - though admittedly I never played DDR of any kind prior to DDR: The Hottest Party so I have nothing to compare it to.

Speaking as a female Wii gamer, I think your wife will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I just got this too.... i'm scared!! Hehe... I noticed that there was no 'registration' code on this game - like the other Wii titles... The other games that I have all had a code that I could register at nintendo.com -- am I missing something?

Thanks,

Matt!

Last edited:
KillerQ said:
Hey all,

I just got this too.... i'm scared!! Hehe... I noticed that there was no 'registration' code on this game - like the other Wii titles... The other games that I have all had a code that I could register at nintendo.com -- am I missing something?

Thanks,

Matt!

potentially because the DDR game is third party...thats my guess.

Back