Dance Dance Revolution!!

Cody12

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2007
Tampa,FL
Sup everyone?..i love DDR...i can't wait until it's September 25th..thats when Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party comes out..that will be NICE!..this comes out for the Wii which means more fun..new dance pads..new songs..and new experiences!!..I have DDR EXtreme and im about to get DDR SuperNova .. ive heard of a Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2...i wonder what thats coming out for..mabey PS3....anyway if you have any of the DDR games...tell me

Dance Dance Revolution...is not a good game when your bored wario2ooo...its always a good game..to me anyway

stop double posting kid, we've told you to stop it more than once.

ddr in my opinion isnt fun...

Hmm....i guess theres already a thread for DDR..but thats just DDR hottest party for wii..this thread is chat for all DDR'S

do you guys know Pump It Up? I find it better although I like ddr too.
also I'm getting this DDR as soon as it comes out.

Im really good at DDR too..on DDR EXtreme i can any song on controller..and any song with the mat besides A on challenge..V on challenge..and Max of ZZ Heavy

Extreme 2 is my favorite supernova sucked. I might get hottest party, I wont be if you have to use the wii remote with it. I'd rather only use the dance pad.

Im really good at DDR Extreme... i can do any song on controller...and any song on the DDR Mat besides A on challenge, V on challenge,and Max of ZZ Heavy

I wrote it once and hit [Post Quick Reply] but it didnt say i wrote it so i wrote it again..i guess my coomputers messed up..doesnt load correctly mabey.. ;[

I guess what he's saying is that you should edit your post, rather than adding one..:)

Back