Dance Revolution...

Blah13

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
NC
Is this game any fun. My wife wnats it and I was wondering fi it was any good and if they made a wireless dance pad or not?

Well I had alot of DDR games for the ps2, and they were 3rd party pads that had plug tips for the gamecube and I tried to hook them up to my wii and they plugged right in!

Any DDR game is fun, especially when its more than one person, so more than likely with the wii's motion controls and how the game box boasts about being able to use the wiimote as well to send obstacles flying into your opponents dancing place sounds fun and real interactive! And on this DDR, up to for people can play at once...it just makes me wonder if it will be like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. Oh well, I saw a used copy at a Gamestop for 39.99 so if its still there next week, Im sold.

no idea if the pad is wireless or not though.

Dance Dance revolution Hotest party? for the wii you mean?
Or one of the DDR style games for Game cube?

eaither way every DDR game needs some type of "dance mat" to play it right... with the new wii version i believe its still using GC connection for the matts and then you use the wii mote and nunchuck to make it harder.... and like guitar hero it comes in a bundle normally with atleast 1 dance mat, and you can buy more for it when you want more than one player

they are tons of fun to certain people.. and very active games alot of movement and physical skill needed to play.

i have the ddr hottest party for the wii and its a great game, i think its worth it. as far as i know they dont have a wireless pad as of yet. the bundle pack comes with the pad and the game, the pad plugs into the gc controller slot, and you can turn off the wiimote/nunchuck options.

i wish they would use the mats for more than just DDR games... don't get me wrong i like DDR and plan on getting it for wii... but you could do so much more...

like any sports game + wiimote would be a blast actually have to run and jump and move left and right to avoid getting tackled... i still play my old NES mat all the time with track and field games....

well just to experiment...my friends and I used to leave the dancepads plugged in on the ps2, and try to use them for other games...talk about a challenge and lots of laughs...it was hilarious trying to manipulate a regular handheld controller type game over a foot oriented dancepad!

Back