Dane Cook

1. heard of him...saw some movies.
2. 70% is hilarious....30% is just useless cursing. He could be just as funny without it.
3. Don't listen regularly, so don't know if you mean as a joke, or are implying something.

haha right on. Glad to find some fellow fans. I just started making a website concerning certain... um catapults and um...er cashews....

Heres the link, tell me what you think. Its still underconstruction through.
Name might be considered slightly offensive and I suggest if you are too young, you probably should avoid this website, thus the .

Im always open to adding some user generated content so if any of you think you have something funny to write about the subject matter let me know.

entertainment forum.....

anyways i love dane cook hes hilarious and cashews are my favorite kinda nut besides honey roasted peanuts

haha its not that bad. But if you havent gone through puberty yet, it wouldnt make any sense.

I like him, but there are many other great comedians out there. I also don't like how he steals other comics jokes and doesn't give credit.

i don't know why everyone thinks he's so funny.
Louis CK is the funniest comedian ever.
Youtube his standup on kids.

Yeah, Dane, like his stuff.

"Let's do this, I'm a cashew!"

Was thinkin', have ye heard much of any Irish comedians? Just wondering who, if any, of them are showing up on the international comedy radar.

We've got some good uns'.

"SOMEONE **** ON THE COATS....................."!!! lol

Dane Cook is a LEGEND!!

Back