Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Danica Patrick to Star with Sonic in All-Stars Racing Transformed

Discussion in 'Featured News' started by Maura, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Maura

Maura Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Sega has announced that Danica Patrick is set to star in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, a new racing game for all major consoles including the Wii U, where players get to speed across land, air and water in fully transforming vehicles. Real-life racing heroine Danica will be a playable character with customized vehicles in the game; her fellow racers will include the likes of Sonic, Knuckles, AiAi and many more.

Danica will also be showing her love for all things Sonic by racing in a custom No. 7 Sonic the Hedgehog/GoDaddy.com Chevrolet, fielded by JR Motorsports, during the O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge on November 3 at the Texas Motor Speedway.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed will be released this holiday season.

Source: SEGA

[video=youtube;uxwW0ofg1Js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUWfXR0-F7MI-TbqikgEdJcQ&v=uxwW0ofg1Js[/video]​

2. Splash_King

Splash_King The Scrubbiest of Hunters

Wii Friend Code: 0129-0129-0129-0129
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    *insert inevitable comparison to Mario Kart here*

To be fair, if it ends up as fun as Mario Kart, I'd certainly be interested in gettin' it. 'Less a new Burnout is on the way...

3. Maura

Maura Super Moderator

I think it should be pretty good as other versions I've played of the game have been excellent. SEGA knows what it's doing with this sort of game.