Dark games

anthonybest1

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3428-8826-2456-3690
the only thing i dont like about my wii is the fact that it does not have any dark games like my old xbox360 that i sold i know a new mortal kombat comes out on the 14 june (in england)but i need more then just the one game...(i say the one game because i have the new zelda Twilight Princess that is the one dark game.)

I wouldn't really say that TP is a dark game, but if you feel that way you could keep an eye out for Resident Evil 4 and Manhunt 2. If you want to play gamecube games you could try Eternal Darkness, any of the Resident Evil Series, and possibly Second Sight just off hte top of my head.

I think he means games like Saints Row with a lot of black people... am I right

WiiZero said:
I think he means games like Saints Row with a lot of black people... am I right
lol no i dont think so, he means like blood and gore style,

no i dont mean black race i mean games like pray on 360 and call of duty is a war game not a gore game i'm talking about over 16 games

ps. i had saints row it was good on my 360

anthonybest1 said:
the only thing i dont like about my wii is the fact that it does not have any dark games like my old xbox360 that i sold i know a new mortal kombat comes out on the 14 june (in england)but i need more then just the one game...(i say the one game because i have the new zelda Twilight Princess that is the one dark game.)
there´s Manhunt 2, and later on Disaster day of crisis, Project HAMMER, Soul Calibur Legends, Metroid Prime 3, No More Heroes, etc

hello theres a game comming sometime this year or the next thats like really dark its called something like into the darknees or something like that if i find the name ill pm you

it's called Midnight now, there's also Orb, Thorn, Raid Over the River, Sadness, Harker, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and many more

yes i know about them games but there not out yet

plus i can't wait for sadness and no more heroes to come out
but like what you lot are going to tell me i have to wait :(

well then get Mortal Kombat, Manhunt, Godfather, Scarface, Resident Evil 4,

Back