Platinum Lord
Mar 27, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
Wii Online Code
1254-9433-9791-1069
The event is being hosted from Aug 13th - September 23rd. How to get:

1.Go to Mystery Gift
2. Go to Get gift via Nintendo Wifi.
3. Wait and then you should get the Members Card (Hacking it is gay....)
4. Go to a Pokemart any kind. You will see a guy in green. Go to him and your REAL not hacked Members Card will be given to you.
5. Go to Canalave. Go above you and you will be allowed in.

I caught my Genuine Darkrai. So glad I didn't use a Masterball.... theres no fun in that. Here is Darkrai's info:

Darkrai - Any nature - Lvl 50
Hypnosis
Faint Attack
Double Team
Nightmare

Good luck and have fun :)

Nice, thanks for the info. I guess it is only Platinum, I tried on my Pearl but it said there were no gifts. I wonder why they only do this stuff for Platinum.

Snap! Forgot about this event.

Soon we'll get Oak's Letter and Azure Flute. kekeke

Snap! Forgot about this event.

Soon we'll get Oak's Letter and Azure Flute. kekeke

Do you know for a fact about the flute & oaks letter? cuz that be sweet & i had my sister get my members card on the 15th & she has'ent came over with my DSI Y_Y

Ahhhh glad I posted this? I never knew until I went on Pokemon.com. Darkrai has a new sprite or avatar. He's hard to catch but Arceus will be no different....

Ah, thanks for posting this, DS, I forgot to mention it... I got it awhile ago. Havn't started SRing for a good one yet, though.

Oak's Letter and the Azure Flute will definatly come over eventually, no doubt. The question is when, rather than if.

More likely Oak's Letter first, which sucks...

I can't believe Nintendo is doing it this late... That was like a 3 year wait for the Diamond and pearl people.

Yeah, I don't understand the late wifi gifts either. It's downright frustrating.

I dont see why we cant just go to Toys R Us..... Downloading will never work much becuase the wifi connecting is kinda crappy

I can't believe Nintendo is doing it this late... That was like a 3 year wait for the Diamond and pearl people.

From my perspective, I believe they waited because these wi-fi event pokes don't have a classic ribbon, they're wild, and are tradable on wi-fi. This makes them about as valuable as regular legends.

Rather, if they're untradable over wi-fi, people had to go to event location to get them. This gives pokemon more publicity, and might make players more motivated to keep active on their game. Toys R Us Events > Wi-fi Events, in terms of rarity.

Why they waited this long, though, I don't know.

[DS]Leader;1053126 said:
I dont see why we cant just go to Toys R Us..... Downloading will never work much becuase the wifi connecting is kinda crappy

Because we already had Toys R Us events for Darkrai and friends. :p I'm pretty sure the member's key is a tradable mystery gift card too, so you don't necesarrily need to get it yourself, if you can get someone else that has wi-fi to. ... Or just go to a location with free wi-fi.

I find the WiFi convenient. Sit down at the beginning of each month, and just click search.

Speaking of which, I need to find my Platinum, Septembers coming up soon.

Back