Darkrai givaway

Monogatari

天使
Dec 7, 2006
Tokyo
Yes, i know i went I went missing again, but i have somthing to make up for it this time. I came back with a [LEGITIMATE] darkrai that i'm willing to give away for free, nothing in return necessary [and yes, it will have the enigma berry still attached].

I'm going to do this like the lottery. people post their original trainer ID of the game THEY ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING [no restarting to cheat]. and whoever's number is closest to mine from right digit to left, after leaving this thread up for a week, gets it.

Here's how it'll work.

People who want the legit darkrai post here the trainer id and name they play on. simple as that.

Example of mine:

*Inori* - 0473 4271 8369

When i announce whoever's closest, you will be *required* to show me a full set of 6 pokemon from different areas in the game matching your name and trainer ID# that you have caught.

Good luck to everyone, i promise to check this thread daily. i'll keep it open a week so hopefully everyone who wants one can enter. please dont post a lot of things here besides your name/trainer id, PM me if you have questions. thank you.

P.S. i'd like tosay i'm sorry for the battle i missed while i was gone,and a really big sorry to wario, i hope i didnt make you miss out on anything. i hope i didnt inconvience anyone from my absense, but i'm not prepared to read 91 pages to see if i did [i wonder why pokemon gives the biggest spam? thats a lot of pages, here's hoping i didnt ruin his chance]

Good luck, and i hope this is a good way for me to say i'm sorry :p

well ok then!

Tyko64

i will add my team if i win... is that ok if i got it in a trade, but i completely raised it on my own?
its my fav, and i would never leave it behind!

I'd like to point this out:

PokeChamp said:
the darkrai, my friend can clone it for everybody that missed out on the event in japan... if this is ok... please tell me a good time when.. ok? :D

I was pmed this.

If you are thinking of cloing it, you are **STUPID**.

1) you cannot put it on GTS, because it has a ribbon specifically banning it from gts [which is how 99% of the people clone]

2) it is the rarest pokemon out in the pokemon world right now [second to celebi, who is hard to get legitimately as well]. Why would you want to clone/trade it? if you want one cloned so badly, just get an illegitimate one, since cloning it also makes the offspring illegitimate in my eyes as well.

whoever plans on cloning it should you get the darkrai, should probably let those dreams die quick. my recommendation is to keep the enigma berry on it, and level the darkrai to 70 for him to learn dark void, then cheap all the double battles you're at when you battle your friends.

P.S. keep those numbers coming!

Oh, some other things i should say about the darkrai: it isnt allowed into battle tower, and a lot of battles on wiichat also seem to ban it as well. just to warn you guys. Another thing is that it knows both spacial rend AND roar of time, since it was commerating the 10th movie [which features palkia/dialga/darkrai]. So, yeah, this pokemon is very, VERY rare.

One last thing:

Ness said:
sounds good PAULIE 59411
and you posted your fc not your id in your example:lol:

I didnt put my trainer ID # so people wouldnt cheat to try to get the darkrai by mass restarting until they got one close to my #. i hope you understand why i had to ;)

Last edited:
Monogatari said:
I'd like to point this out:

I was pmed this.

If you are thinking of cloing it, you are **STUPID**.

1) you cannot put it on GTS, because it has a ribbon banning it from gts

2) it's the rarest pokemon out right now [second to celebi, who is hard to get legitimately as well]. Why would you want to clone/trade it?

whoever plans on cloning it should you get it, should probably let those dreams die quick.

P.S. keep those numbers coming!

Oh, and one more thing: it also isnt allowed into battle tower, and a lot of battles on wiichat also seem to ban it. just to warn you guys. Another thing is that it knows both spacial rend AND roar of time, since it was commerating the 10th movie [which features palkia/dialga/darkrai]. So, yeah, this pokemon is very, VERY rare.

One more thing:

I didnt put my trainer ID # so people wouldnt cheat to try to get the darkrai by mass restarting until they got one close to my #. i hope you understand why i had to ;)
i meant by AR... its still the same exact darkrai... but cloned so every1 who missed the event can have a legit darkrai...

PokeChamp said:
i meant by AR... its still the same exact darkrai... but cloned so every1 who missed the event can have a legit darkrai...

it's not legitimate anymore if it's cloned. and if your friend has an AR, feel free to ask him to make your own darkrai that has the moves. I'm really hoping the person who wins is someone who played the game legitimatly. if you already had a darkrai [along with the other crazy pokemon], whats the point of getting another one?

Monogatari said:
it's not legitimate anymore if it's cloned. and if your friend has an AR, feel free to ask him to make your own darkrai that has the moves. I'm really hoping the person who wins is someone who played the game legitimatly. if you already had a darkrai [along with the other crazy pokemon], whats the point of getting another one?
oh no, i would never do that... i play completely legit
i don't have one... if it is cloned... its still legit, same ID same OT... but if you say no, thats fine with me! :D

PokeChamp said:
oh no, i would never do that... i play completely legit
i don't have one... if it is cloned... its still legit, same ID same OT... but if you say no, thats fine with me! :D

Here's some questions for you to fill out to find out if you have an illegitimate pokemon. answer yes to any of these, and you're pokemon is more than likely illegitimate. Just because it is a clone of the original, doesnt mean it's illegitimate. see #2

1) Is my pokemon one that hasent been released from nintendo?

2) Did i get this pokemon from a cheating device, or an exploit in the game?

3) Does the pokemon say "found at level 100" when no pokemon spawns higher than about 55?

4) Does the pokemon i have look like it would be almost impossible to get? [Adament shiny female electvire that has perfect IVs]

5) Does the pokemon originally say it was from a place where pokemon normally dont spawn? [magby found at valley windworks]

Monogatari said:
Here's some questions for you to fill out to find out if you have an illegitimate pokemon. answer yes to any of these, and you're pokemon is more than likely illegitimate. Just because it is a clone of the original, doesnt mean it's illegitimate. see #2
none of my pokemon are like that... I DON'T HACK!

in fact, most of the pokemon i have and trained, were bred by me.... no, i don't mean legends T.T

and it wasn't from a cheating device in the first place, now was it?
not even nintendo could tell the damned difference
(sorry for language)

Last edited:
Back