Darkrai givaway

Chaos // 00011 [That is the most badass Id I have ever gotten! - But I think I might lose with such lame numbers ._.]

Oh yeah at the illegitimate/legit ordeal-

Legitness regarding clones is determined [to me] on a persons opinion. Cloning Pokemon is used for a variety of reasons. One biggest is to trade off for others.

If I hatched let's say a Buizel [woohoo!] and it's Iv's were like 12/29/24/9/27/31, the moment I have someone clone it, whose to say it's no longer legit? Especially if I spent an estimated 2 weeks on it. Why shouldn't I share the wealth when someones offering me a Jolteon with Hidden Power Ice Base 70 with Iv's like 4/14/6/31/31/31 or something like that. To me, as long as the Pokemon wasn't hacked to be acquired (A Dialga popping out of an egg) the clones are fine to me. But of course I assume you'll stay firm with your choice that clones are illigetimate, but whatever :smilewinkgrin:.

WuddlePook said:
Blah Blah Blah (skipping it)

thats what i think, i mean... why should we miss out on something if WE bought the game too.... and if they want us to complete the pokedex... then let us have one!
right?

WuddlePook said:
Chaos // 00011 [That is the most badass Id I have ever gotten! - But I think I might lose with such lame numbers ._.]

Legitness regarding clones is determined [to me] on a persons opinion. Cloning Pokemon is used for a variety of reasons. One biggest is to trade off for others.

If I hatched let's say a Buizel [woohoo!] and it's Iv's were like 12/29/24/9/27/31, the moment I have someone clone it, whose to say it's no longer legit? Especially if I spent an estimated 2 weeks on it. Why shouldn't I share the wealth when someones offering me a Jolteon with Hidden Power Ice Base 70 with Iv's like 4/14/6/31/31/31 or something like that. To me, as long as the Pokemon wasn't hacked to be acquired (A Dialga popping out of an egg) the clones are fine to me. But of course I assume you'll stay firm with your choice that clones are illigetimate, but whatever :smilewinkgrin:.

You know...Some of te event pokemon.....more specifically the 10ANNIV pokemon...Their ID numbers are 00010....?lol

Name: Juan
IDNo.: 05587

Hope I win too!, and a question: Is nintendo going to give another legit darkrai without having to go to the cinema or **** like that, I mean, like a mistery gift? (giving you the key to enter the closed hotel).

And monogatari, I think you hack too, because if you got arceus and shaymin to finish your pokedex, as you stated before, that means you hacked.

If you remember, Monogatari had posted a thread about an egg giveaway the moment he finished his Pokedex, and was asking for people to help him. Hmm... Why would he ask for other people to trade him when he could've simply hacked the Pokemon on his own if he wanted to? Duh! :smilewinkgrin:

Also, I have a Shaymin/Arceus because I got it in a trade. Doesn't mean I hacked them myself to get them.

And Shaymin/Arceus are somewhat legit in the early D/P versions in Japan, where you would use the walk through walls glitch in the Elite Four, making it possible to reach them I believe.

:ciappa:

diamond matt said:
im just here for the berry

MATTHEW ID 48565

i'll give you an enigma berry if you want. they're also buyable in pokemon battle revolution, as are the other ones. but i grabbed the other eggs by trading tms for berries. 4 berries for 1 tm. someone else might do that deal here, look around ;)

WuddlePook said:

i know all the darkrais that are given away at the event are NOT the same. i'd know, i actually snagged more than one. Saying they're all cloned and nintendo is not able to tell the difference is silly. i bet they could delete clones of pokemon if they wished.

I consider all pokemon not originally obtainable without a glitch is illegitimate [example: Shaymin from D/P currently is illegitimate, unreleased, glitch in game exploited].

I might do one more lottery for another darkrai for another random pokemon i have in my box. who knows, if you help donate for my dex, you might get a darkrai ;)

P.S. keep those coming, i expect to see a lot more!

edit: there is no way via that glitch to get arceus. it's only darkrai and shaymin. dont think you'll ever delete your arceus because i told you that though [i deleted i a shiny magmortar once becuase i found out it wasent legitimate].

since people are curious: my pokedex says 490/491. that's only missing manaphy, but i didnt want to hatch the egg i have in my box. if someone wanted to swap me a manaphy that'd be cool, it'd 100% my dex without ruining the pretty egg in my pc :(

Last edited:
Yeah I couldn't remember which ones of them you get through the walk through walls glitch lol.

And I know the Darkrai's aren't the same (To be honest, I don't know how this part came up, I was just saying my viewpoint on what I considered legit/unlegit was) which is why I put my fc down in hopes of possibly getting a better one. Also I don't even use my Arceus anyways, it's just warming up the spot for when/(or) if a legit one comes out.

And I have a Manaphy too if you need to trade/trade back, but I highly doubt if we were to we'd have a corresponding wifi time.

WuddlePook said:
Yeah I couldn't remember which ones of them you get through the walk through walls glitch lol.

And I know the Darkrai's aren't the same (To be honest, I don't know how this part came up, I was just saying my viewpoint on what I considered legit/unlegit was) which is why I put my fc down in hopes of possibly getting a better one. Also I don't even use my Arceus anyways, it's just warming up the spot for when/(or) if a legit one comes out.

And I have a Manaphy too if you need to trade/trade back, but I highly doubt if we were to we'd have a corresponding wifi time.

<3 if you want to trade and trade back now that'd be godly. i'll put the darkrai on my spot so you can see it as well.

the good news is i got my gold card, now whenever i go heal my pokemon they go "oh, hey *Inori*!! do you want the usual?" i crack up every time. i feel like i got the pokemon world under my belt. gotta get the black card lol

Good thing I'm up this late since I should be sleeping lol. I'll be on momentarily

Edit: Somewhat interesting Darkrai. Pretty fast enough to slap someone with a Dark Void at Calm Mind in their face if they wanted to =P

Last edited:
Back