Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Coming To Wii

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Crave Entertainment have today announced the first BMX title to make its way to the Wii console.

Dave Mirra BMX Challenge is the latest title in the franchise featuring 12 different environments and 13 bikes with unique environments and race or trick-oriented modes. Players will be able to fully customise their rider and bike with the character of Dave Mirra being the featured rider.

The control scheme will make use of both the Wii remote and Nunchuck attachment.

Dave Mirra BMX Challenge for the Wii will be available June 2007 at a price point of $29.99

ive never played one of these but i heard there quite good, and im not so sure about us dollors but is that quite cheap for a game?

i was the man for dm 1 buti didnt much care for 2 or the remix...i cant wait:thumbsup:

at the moment 30 dollars would be 15 pounds....

but we wont get the game that cheap, it will probably be 30 instead of the rrp of 40.

i loved DM bmx2 on the ps2, was by far the game i played the most on that system, definately looking forward to what the wii will bring to us :arf:

Nice, when I saw Tony Hawk for Wii I thought it would be great til I read stuff about the game. If this is like the one on Dreamcast I played and more of a Tony Hawk game on the Wii, that would be AWESOME.

Back