DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Yes it is in fact another anime based game
But this anime is quite popular among some people (not me tho I didnt like it) and with a new session of the anime round the corner theres bound to be some games of it

A Fullmetal Alchemist game is coming to the Wii. Unlike the other Fullmetal Alchemist games from Square Enix this doesn’t look like an alchemic beat ‘em up. Fullmetal Alchemist: Prince of Dawn is being billed as an “adventure / anime” game that captures your senses. Players us commands like talk, look, and touch to interact with the world and gather clues. During missions the motion controls are used. A screenshot shows us an example of the remote being used as a screwdriver to tweak auto-mail.
The other screenshots suggest this is going to be a story based game. Square Enix says the game will connect to the new anime series somehow, but doesn’t explain how. While this might be tempting to import you might want and see how text heavy this is. We’ll keep following Fullmetal Alchemist: Prince of Dawn as it marches towards a scheduled summer release in Japan.
Screens
fma1-thumb.jpg
fma2-thumb.jpg
fma3.jpg

If you know what Fullmetal Alchemist is about is you will probably be wanting this game

I have no idea what this thread is about - but since it's gone FIVE whole days without a single reply, I guess I'll bump it kinda like you just did to my brand new thread.

Considering its in the Wii games section it must be about a chocolate covered armadillo

Back