Day you got your Wii

how is that? my cuzzin went to England to get his like a day or 2 before U.S. launch day but that is like in another country how'd u do it?

I got mine on a chilly april 21, 07 morning at about 5am. (no alarm clock needed)

Wiiman0001 said:
how is that? my cuzzin went to England to get his like a day or 2 before U.S. launch day but that is like in another country how'd u do it?
To put it very simply, I had a connection who is in a very high place. They were able to grab one for me before they were shipped out to stores all over the country, and mail it to me.
Very good chance I am getting the same thing to happen with Brawl, as well.
Suppose I'm just lucky.

Wiiman0001 said:
cool, yea i heard they delayed the launch date for that?? True???
Current release dates are Jan 31st for Japan, and March 9th for North America.
And yes, it was delayed.

Wiiman0001 said:
...The Wii came out in Europe after it did in the U.S.

really? oh i thought he told me England but i do know for a fact that he went out of country, i could of swore he say England or some country that starts with an "E".

Wiiman0001 said:
really? oh i thought he told me England but i do know for a fact that he went out of country, i could of swore he say England or some country that starts with an "E".

Hahahahaha, you're expecting the Brits to get something before you!? Hahaha, never going to happen, Nintendo hate Europe, we don't get anything.

8th December 2006 was our launch date, and it's when I got mine.

Frogger said:
Hahahahaha, you're expecting the Brits to get something before you!? Hahaha, never going to happen, Nintendo hate Europe, we don't get anything.

QFT.

8th December 2006 was our launch date, and it's when I got mine.

That's when I got mine too. I planned ahead and preordered rather try my luck with those shaky supplies.

Napalmbrain said:
QFT.

That's when I got mine too. I planned ahead and preordered rather try my luck with those shaky supplies.

Preordered mine early October, finally someone else has sense! But, if I knew morons would pay that much for one on eBay...

christmas eve 2006.

the Wii was sold out at every store, got a SMS from a friend that worked in target, and he said that he had 2 wii's stashed out the back. he said to meet him at the store and he would go out the back personally an grab it.
he paid for it so he got the 10% staff discount too ;).

what a day that was :D

Back