Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

It is a shame that WMBQ isn't here. I wish i could get in touch with him, Shadow too although storm's attempts to recruit him were swatted down. Maybe I could talk him into it though, tell him some stuff that i plan to have in this rp. Ibu8 sort of dropped off radar after leaving one comment on here too. We need bayne, sorabrawl, disturbed, and all the old crew here. Those were the days.

I think that was attempted with the Alternate Plot, but I don't know if it happened or not.

So I've decided that when I make my SU I'm going to combine Ghirahim, Pinkie Pie, and Sharpedo into one character. No, it's not going to be a demon-pony-shark hybrid, but I can do it somehow!

Karp needz moar hands to hold the hammer. Lol.

Come to think of it, I still say Realms would have made a great book... Ugh to memories....

I miss the old crew too, but hopefully we can get some new blood in here and really crank out a good rp. And nick... You wont have to worry about it dying if u... Oh idk... Make a character and continue posting! Lol. Btw... Ur avy makes me wanna smack u... Not gonna lie.

@Mr.: make a character and post it. I check regularly, so I can look it over and let Bodine know to check it too. It's fun , trust me.

Very well writen
You know how to keep someone reading Bodine

I shall join this
It will hopefully be up today

Don't feel like reading too much right now. Someone sum up the story.
War with China
US increases military funds
Some of it goes to a inhumane company called BioCorp
Created Zombie formula
Contains it
Formula stolen
Zombie Apocalypse
The US dissolves
BioCorp built an army
Former US militar formed an army called Pulse

The War with China and the zombie formula are backstory

Last edited: