Dirtface

WiiChat Member
Jun 5, 2007
2 K-Marts
3 Wal Marts
2 Targets
1 Best Buy
2 Gamestops
1 EB Games (Elitist dicks kept their phone off the hook all day)
1 Circuit City
1 Meijers.

Granted, I only visited one place, but rather called the rest, all said they were out, all said they don't know when they're getting any in. All said that Nintendo doesnt tell them when their getting any. None have any waiting lists. I was told that the shortage is over. Whats going on?

Area Code: 45410

another good way is to wait till eeaaarrrlllyyy sunday morning. pretty much always if there is a nintendo wii in the Best Buy ad, theyre selling them.

I'm going to stop by Wal Mart, Toys R Us, Best Buy, and Target on the way to work today, but I'm not expecting much.

This past Sunday Best Buy Ad had Wii's they WILL NOT give you the correct info. over the phone. We called Sunday AM and said they had none. On a whim we drove over and asked. They took us to the customer counter, the guy pulled out a Wii and immediately placed it in a bag and walked us over to register. They said you come you ask, we might have. Hmmm? Then they added this gem. Watch yourself on the way out...:wtf:

take a drive up to wisconsin....jeez. "michelle" just randomly walked into a wal-mart with loads of them.

I live in Delphos, Ohio. There's a little store called "Alco" that always seems to have 2 or 3 locked up. I see you checked out Dayton, Ohio. If you come by this way sometime, you might want to check out Alco.

dude i live in cincinnatti ohio and i've had the same problem, but i found one eventually...if you really want one, pick out about 5 diff stores around you and call them everyday to see when next shipment is coming in or if they have any in stock, but make sure you have a ride to get there if they say they do...

Dirtface said:
2 K-Marts
3 Wal Marts
2 Targets
1 Best Buy
2 Gamestops
1 EB Games (Elitist dicks kept their phone off the hook all day)
1 Circuit City
1 Meijers.

Granted, I only visited one place, but rather called the rest, all said they were out, all said they don't know when they're getting any in. All said that Nintendo doesnt tell them when their getting any. None have any waiting lists. I was told that the shortage is over. Whats going on?

Area Code: 45410
WOAH!! Where do you live man? I live in Troy, a suberb of Dayton. Thats some crazy **** right there.

Oh, and whoever told you that the shortage is over is an idiot. It took me forever to find my wii.

LevesqueIsKing said:
WOAH!! Where do you live man? I live in Troy, a suberb of Dayton. Thats some crazy **** right there.

Oh, and whoever told you that the shortage is over is an idiot. It took me forever to find my wii.
dude i thought u didnt have a wii, i remember you saying that in the ssbb website forum, maybe it was someone else but idk

*checks ssbb countdown thread* I didnt say that recently, thats for sure. I didnt get my wii until late february, so I couldve said that, but it would have been a long time ago.

I love my wii :wink:

Welp, I found it. Interesting story:

Dropped my wife off at work, stopped by the Walmart in Vandalia. None in stock. I didnt ask. I just looked. big mistake.

Went to work, decided to stop in at the meijers. None there.

heading towards walmart, 15 mins til I have to be at work. I decide "Screw it. Im just gonna go to work."

I clock in and Michelle tells me "You know the walmart in Xenia had 2 of them 2 days ago." So I call the walmart. They have 10 in stock and theyre not on the floor. Guy says he'll give one to me if I come down.

I figure "You know...if the Xenia one has their shipment in, I wonder if the one across the street did too."

Sure enough. new shipment today, lady had 10 left. Got mine, paper Mario, mario party 8. Not goin out tonight. Mario Partying.

Back