dbz budokai tenkaichi 2...dissapointment?

hadou17

The Raging Demon!!!
Jan 23, 2007
A Dark Desolate Cave...
Wii Online Code
7241-3300-4122-8056
Is it me or is dbzbt2 VERY dissapoitning. i mean first of all look at the graphics for the game, the characters look the same as the last couple of dbz games. And the storymode, yet again, is terrible and seems rushed with great laziness(i.e narrator announching goku destroying cooler with a spirit bomb and all that is showing on the screen is goku haunched over gasping for breath:incazzato:) Now the story mode, i believe does a decent job covering the story of dbz but to me the whole mode seems, for lack of a better word, BOOTLEG! Now dont get me wrong the fighting in the game is pretty good, even though its not really that much of an approvement from the last couple of games, but im saying im fed up of the creators of these games neglecting the simpliest things key to the construction of a good videogame.(i.e. MOVIES!!!! :incazzato:) I want to give it this game a better grade but i have to give it a 6/10. Please tell me how you other fellow dbzbt2 owners feel and how you rate this game.

Last edited:
Hmm, I think your totally off. If I had to give this game a score out of 10 I would give it a 8.5/10. I love it, its fantastic and what you were just talking about, well thats jus something to look forward to for the next DBZ game : ). Well then again, Im a major DBZ fan, and GODAMIT THEY BETTER MAKE A NEW SERIES BRANCHING OFF DBZ OR DBGT SHIET

dragonbzll z tenkaichi 2 ! well playstation 2 was very impressive boudokai 2 for me was still the best game. i think atari needed mre time for dbz on the wii instead of re progammin it! with next genaration here atari should of just waited and designed the ultimate dbz game with db dbz thn dbgt instead of crammin just bits of thm!

i mean boudokai 3 was ma fave game ...;but konami shud make it again coz with all do respect 2 atari but there right doiwn at the bottom of third party games!

Sorry for the double post, I will use the edit next time.

Yo... Im gonna go n make a branch off DBZ for yall so Atari can make a sick new game about the dragon balls story. Heh its a crazy dream....

I love the game. the graphixs are nice. I like the style.
I really like the way the fights are going.

The only negative points i see are that in storymode its getting boring to always equip new char before to play with them. ( lost of time when u only want to kick some ass ).
Also, i dont like the way that everycharacter has the same style. All you do with every char is a-a-a-a-downB, A-A-B. The Z+up and down arrow. then charge and do everything again with some differents trick. Im sure you know what i mean. Even if theres 100 character + , you dont need to learn his tricks, its always the same ****.

I beat everything at master, every battle at 3star and every tournement at master, it was very fun to do. but my storymode is stuck around 60% cuz i dont want to spend time on equiping the new char.

Still... a good 7.85/10

My friend owns this game, and I played it for about 20 minutes. I rather enjoyed it, but haven't had enough experience to really tell.

The story mode could use some movies of the matches, I loved the Vegeta and Goku beam struggle movie from like the 1st or 2nd Budokai. I think Atari needs to just ask the fans, what are we doing wrong and what are we doing right. To be honest the wrong stuff for me are mostly cosmetic. In budokai 3 when SSJ4 Goku did his 10x Kamehameha and had the two orbs in his hands that he pushed together, that was freakin' awesome! Mainly I would like to see some story mode movies and I would like them to bring back those conditions to certain fights. Like when your fighting Nappa and you do the Kaio Ken attack you get some Z-Item, because the only reason I did story mode was to unlock people and items, but most fights you didn't get anything.

The main change I want is just what Nekya, I'm tired of there only being 5 different combos for all 100+ characters and all of them taking the same button presses. Even without that, it's a deep fighter that takes some serious time to master, but come on can't they mix it up a bit down+a,a,up+a,a is all I'm asking for.

Back