DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
This game is sick... but I thought I would make a thread so you can all post your characters/favorite combos and who u think is the strongest char.Personally im not far in the game yet, so my favourite is Vegeta(Scouter)
Dirty Firework

Edit: How do you get more stadiums for the Dragon Tournaments?

Last edited:
Do you mean like different difficulty levels for the tournaments? If so you basically just beat all the available difficulty levels I think. I don't know I waited until I had all the characters to go through the tournaments so you may need to get farther in Dragon Adventure.

Goku has always been my favorite, but Janemba and Super 17 are always in my free battle team.

super sayan 4 gogeta is by far the sweetest character in this game. by the way, i think this is the most underrated game on the wii, this is an AWESOME fighting game and uses the wii mote extremely well, just takes an hour or two to get used to it, but once you do, its extremely natural, love this game

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan

Make this game is off the hook!!! Wish it could be been online, so than i can test my skills against anyone with my favorite character Broly. I have the game beat and theres so much things to do in the game its great. I just wish i had a worthy opponent to face off in a tag battle.

SSJ4 Gogeta is cool, but I prefer SSJ4 Goku to him. Mainly because his rush move goes farther, plus it's easier to block a rush from SSJ4 Gogeta because there are pauses in his combos. And this is definately underrated for the Wii, but I liked IGN's review. Matt was like if you can't pull off the moves with the Wiimote then you just suck so stop whining.

Does anyone have any tips on Super 17's absorbtion? I can do it for most beams, but I can never get the 10x Kamehameha like the computer.

if you can handle the remote just use the gc one if im gonna have friends over im gonna do that i dont have two wii motes or nunchuks yet..........

i dunno weder i can be bothered to buy it on wii though plus evan do i didnt buy it on ps2 i just borrowed it and aint gave it back yet i found it to easy as the hard mode was easy dan da easy mode on his copy lol

Yo anyone know how to teleport and attack when the opponent goes flying? Also who knows how to defensive teleport when opponent is attacking you (this is all with wiimote please)

EDIT: HERCULE IS A USELESS PIECE OF $HIT

Last edited:
pikkon and picolo are my favorites because their B2s rock and they have great combat, anyways how do I make custom characters when i go to the menu all i see is password and catalog but no create? (am i jsut being stupid and missing something? please help)

Back