DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
i think tenkaichi 2 looks amazin 4 the wii the graphics are good and the fighting controls are supposed to b brill! im gonna buy this game:thumbsup:

i got the game it relly good just getting the hang of the controls at first then it all good after

is the storyline any good?

another series would be cool i would watch it anyway:thumbsup:

i think they are making a new one,but only for manga not tv series well that what i heard but i dont know if it real or not

kaioninai said:
i think they are making a new one,but only for manga not tv series well that what i heard but i dont know if it real or not

Nope, thats bullshit

oh it is,but it would be kind of cool if they was making

Last edited:
There is a kinda of new series for DBZ it's called Neko Majin Z and it's only a manga no tv series.

Edit:And yes it is official.

Yep DBZ Tenkaichi 2 is the freaking sickest game of all time!Like kamehameha is actually doing the motions with nunchuck and wii remote.It's kinda hard to jump but who freaking cares?Anyway if anyone has any Q's on the new zelda game ask.Oh and E-Roc2010 I posted on your naruto clash of ninja game thing and yes...NARUTO ROCKS!

kaioninai said:
i got the game it relly good just getting the hang of the controls at first then it all good after

Word and all the characters and super saiyan is really as awesome as it says

Back