DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 online problem

Minyi

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2010
I've looked around the nets for this problem, yet it seems that hardly anyone is having this issue with BT3.

I tried registering a friend to the friend roster, but both of us couldn't connect. We get the 'mistake in friend code' message.

She lives in New York and I in London, could it be the distance? But then with Smash Brawl I was able to connect to a friend a year ago who lived in New York too.

We were able to add each other on the Wii code address book and send message successfully. She was able to connect with someone random on the net play. I was able to do that as well but that was about 2-3 years ago.

Both of our consoles are updated.

Can someone help? We're still trying it out live right now. Thank you

either wrong fc input or the lag on dbz bt3 kills it. you would be able to play cuz the lag.. you gotta find someone with your own region for good connection.

I've looked around the nets for this problem, yet it seems that hardly anyone is having this issue with BT3.

I tried registering a friend to the friend roster, but both of us couldn't connect. We get the 'mistake in friend code' message.

She lives in New York and I in London, could it be the distance? But then with Smash Brawl I was able to connect to a friend a year ago who lived in New York too.

We were able to add each other on the Wii code address book and send message successfully. She was able to connect with someone random on the net play. I was able to do that as well but that was about 2-3 years ago.

Both of our consoles are updated.

Can someone help? We're still trying it out live right now. Thank you

The DB servers on this game are horrible. Do not worry its not your WII or connection its the game servers.

Back