DBZ / Excite Truck / NFS

bobdingley

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
I am sick of finsihing Zelda over and over again and i am looking for a new game to buy, after looking through all of the games it come down to DBZ , E.T. or NFS. I dont know which one to get, can anyone help me out with which one to get, i have heard alot about ET and aparantly it is really good but i just cant decide.

I really enjoy DBZ and 'highly' recommend it. I've never seen DBZ before but enjoy it nevertheless. I haven't played the other two but they're both racing games so if you like racing games they might be a better option.
-Dave

I have all three. I would rank them in order or best to least.

Excite Truck
Dragon Ball Z
Need For Speed

They are all fun to play and interesting but for me Excite Truck is the best game. Dragon Ball Z is a good game as well. Need for Speed us your typical NFS game.

if you like racing games then NFS should be out the window and buy Excite Truck but if your not bothered about racing games then buy DBZ which is fantastic with excellent gameplay, characters and lasts for hours

Thanks for replying, i think i will get ET seeing as the reveiws are really good for it, i might get DBZ later on if you all say that it is a lengthy game and is interesting to play.

thanks for replying

I got NFS Carbon and i think it's great, the controls sucked because the of the sensitivity, but once i set it to loose it's bloody awesome, I can actually play now.

I plan on getting DBZ as my next game also.

Back