MMCD

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Scotland
Have any of you seen the DBZ:budokai tenkachi 2 game

it's great you use almost all of the wiimotes functions

post any pics or thoughts you have on it

it ended here before that, i'm not a big fan either but the game's are good

just got super dragon ball z (ps2) bloody good fun (made by the bloke that made street fighter 2)lol gokus got a dragon punch

punches and kicks will work with buttons and for power attacks you just make the motion (apparently that's what real DBZ fans want)

Last edited:
I dont
but then i didnt like dbz i liked dragonball

I am Vegeta prince of all saiyans

The 100 probably includes fusion and different levels, so like ten of them are just Goku, but I think it will still be cool, imagine actually doing a Kamehameha with the actual movements instead of a couple button mashes, talk about sweet, cell won't stand a chance against me, I've seen all his moves, hahaha :lol:

ghghgh14702 said:
The 100 probably includes fusion and different levels, so like ten of them are just Goku, but I think it will still be cool, imagine actually doing a Kamehameha with the actual movements instead of a couple button mashes, talk about sweet, cell won't stand a chance against me, I've seen all his moves, hahaha :lol:

ah, didnt think about those... yea, now that i think of that 100 seems about right.

I swear if you actually do make the movements for kamehameha then they should film kids doing it for America's Funniest Home Videos.

What's next- motion controlled street fighter? I can see a lot of injuries with kids doing the movements for ryuu's shouryuken and tatsumaki senpukyaku themselves

or lots of kids getting there hands stuck in TV's from punching a little bit too hard

wiiener said:
OVER 100?! wow... they must take some from the original dragon ball series.
Cell was always my favorite, then Trunks and Vegeta
I think if it's over 100 characters the majority came from DBZ movies.

Wii_Rulez said:
I think if it's over 100 characters the majority came from DBZ movies.
Yeh the videos shows a character only seen about once in the series

Back