DBZ:How is it?

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I'm considering getting DBZ Tenkaichi 2 later on this week. I got the first one, plus Budokai 3+2, and I used to watch it all the time lol. I heard that the controls have a long learning curve... is it REALLY hard to play? If it's too hard and I'm gonna use the Gamecube controller, I might as well get the PS2 one...

I was about to post a thread on this very subject myself. the graphics and selection of characters are pleasing, so i hope the controls arent too bad either, im planning on getting it for christmas (once i finish zelda and MUA) :p

-SpideyKonfusion

THE GAME RULES!
Theres alot of fighting, and the controls are SO EASY for me.
You'll like it!
I completed 50% up now.
The storyline is SO LONG!
It has all the stuff from the real show. All enemies and stuff.

the IGN video i watched (review and gameplay) looked so intense! def. a must have title! multiplayer = going to be KICK ASS!

literally.

Cheers mates!

Thanks for that. I think I'm gonna get this and Far Cry for Xmas instead of Red Steel. Just gotta wait til a review comes for it and it comes out. ;)

ShadowElliot said:
THE GAME RULES!
Theres alot of fighting, and the controls are SO EASY for me.
You'll like it!
I completed 50% up now.
The storyline is SO LONG!
It has all the stuff from the real show. All enemies and stuff.

Good to hear, im really excited to get it now :D how many hours of gameplay have you put in up to the 50% mark youre at?

-SpideyKonfusion

KCBlack said:
Thanks for that. I think I'm gonna get this and Far Cry for Xmas instead of Red Steel. Just gotta wait til a review comes for it and it comes out. ;)

ur excactly the same as me i. i wanna get far cry and dbz.. DBZ looks soo cool

DBZ & Zelda were the first titles I picked up today (later got super monkey ball too , because ...well I love it, and almost forgot about it)

Let me tell you. The fighting is crazy, I find myself getting way too into it. haha. I will admit the controls were a little difficult for me to get used to, and I'm still working on how to do combo energy attacks, but man when youre able to bash people from mid air by swinging your controller, it makes it all worth while :D

dogdigity said:
DBZ & Zelda were the first titles I picked up today (later got super monkey ball too , because ...well I love it, and almost forgot about it)

Let me tell you. The fighting is crazy, I find myself getting way too into it. haha. I will admit the controls were a little difficult for me to get used to, and I'm still working on how to do combo energy attacks, but man when youre able to bash people from mid air by swinging your controller, it makes it all worth while :D
Lol it's settled then. I'm getting it. XD

Yeah i just got the game yesterday, and so far i can say that its an awesome game for DBZ fans.
The fighting is intense, and its got a nice long story mode.
There is a learning curve to the controls, but once you master em, you'r basically set!
Good game, beats the tar out of Red Steel....

I'm not a DBZ fan... rather, I wasn't until I played this game. To be honest, I feel like I wasted my money on Zelda at the moment because I've only played about an hour of that game, but I'm at habitually thorwing fire-balls and launching kicks at Vageta. :D

You gotta play more than an hour of Zelda to enjoy it. However, maybe your not really into adventure type genre?

I'm thinking about getting this, but all those moves and whatnot make me nervous about the controls.

I know I need to play Zelda more. By no means is it a lack of interest, I just know that if I start playing it, I'll never stop ;)

The controls for DBZ are tricky, but they pay off once you learn them :D

Back