DBZ - my elbow hurts, am I jerking it off too much?

Jayman

hagakure
Nov 22, 2006
Wii Online Code
8917-6501-7332-1191
I'm playing DBZ and I like the game, its awesome and the gameplay is intense. However, if you play the game, dashes and dodges are made by flicking the nunchuk. I don't know but I think i'm jerking my nunchuk too much... And as I do, my elbow starts to hurt. Does anybody have a similar experience? I know i'm overdoing it but its such an impulsive thing for me to do, especially when you're trying to beat someone who's more advanced than you are :sick:

uhhh i hate how u got do long range pull and push forward everytime u do blast 2/3... but its a good game! i need some friends over and duel lol!

This thread has the greatest title ever....and yes, I believe you're jerking it off too much. Stop jerking it off.

nick96ss said:
he said jerking
and the other guy said blast......
where's my playboy mag

I don't see too many un-retarded first posts from forum members, so I congratulate you. Nicely done.

And I noticed the blast comment too...somethign about pushing and pulling and then it blasts or something...I'm too lazy to check and see what it really said.

the problem is that he's right. ( im right handed -_- ),
After the first few hours that ive spent playing this game i could feel something in my left arm. always waving the nunchuk will give u triceps and forearm :p

:lol: Oh man, poor choice of words. Also, I think it's fine to get into the game and get the elbow hurtin a little. Just as long as you don't break anything. :yesnod:

Back