DBZ: Tenkaichi 2

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
to any1 who has dbz 4 the wii: wot r the controls like coz i heard they werent that gd:(

well yes the controls are a lil wacky.....like u pull back on the remotes and make a kamehameha motion just like goku does in the anime....but u can also use the classis controller, and its just like the ones for ps2....so i guess if u really wanted to feel like you were goku.....u could use the nuchuk combo.....but if your like me then you wont like gettin ur ass kicked by young gohan while ur ss4 goku....i used the classic

Lol, the controls are wacky in a good way. It makes it more fun to do combos and stuff. I would elaborate, but I gotta go. Very fun, get it.

The game is also fun once you get used to the controlls. It's the best DBZ game yet.

u can use classic controller on it? i wouldnt bother, its so fun with the remote, even though u dont use it to its full extent i think they did a good job, for instance you dont swing it to punch but that's to time consuming. and u do use ur hands for kamehameha and light grenade and other forms of it. and...u got beat by young gohan in ss4 lmfao thats sad, i beat him normally without ss1 even. u just didnt use training mode im sure

Wii_Rulez said:
The game is also fun once you get used to the controlls. It's the best DBZ game yet.
Fo' shizzle.

Just got back from dinner/other stuff, so i will now state my reasons why this DBZ game is the best yet.

1. The controls are amazing, the remote allows you to play the game like you never could with any other average controller.

2. The graphics are better than the PS2 version (duh).

3. 120 characters, nuff' said.

4. 100 of them are really awesome (that's over 80%, dang good for 120 characters).

5. You get to play every saga, so there's ton of game.

6. It takes a long time before you start getting bored with the game.

7. More....just can't think of anything atm.

So ya, a great game. One of the better games out there right now. I also suggest "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance", it's got tons of replay value, and just tons of things. I'd say it's the best game out there right now for the Wii (yes, topping Zelda IMO).

ssbb_lover said:
Fo' shizzle.

Just got back from dinner/other stuff, so i will now state my reasons why this DBZ game is the best yet.

1. The controls are amazing, the remote allows you to play the game like you never could with any other average controller.

2. The graphics are better than the PS2 version (duh).

3. 120 characters, nuff' said.

4. 100 of them are really awesome (that's over 80%, dang good for 120 characters).

5. You get to play every saga, so there's ton of game.

6. It takes a long time before you start getting bored with the game.

7. More....just can't think of anything atm.

So ya, a great game. One of the better games out there right now. I also suggest "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance", it's got tons of replay value, and just tons of things. I'd say it's the best game out there right now for the Wii (yes, topping Zelda IMO).

You forgot Custom Characters but everything else is why this is the greatest DBZ game ever and if you're in Europe, Austriala, or Japan you get 5 extra characters

Wii_Rulez said:
You forgot Custom Characters but everything else is why this is the greatest DBZ game ever and if you're in Europe, Austriala, or Japan you get 5 extra characters
Dude, wtf!?!? Why'd they exclude the US? That's like they're biggest market....

ssbb_lover said:
Dude, wtf!?!? Why'd they exclude the US? That's like they're biggest market....
Because we got it first and they wanted it to be a launch titile here. Most of them are just more henchman.

Wii_Rulez said:
Because we got it first and they wanted it to be a launch titile here. Most of them are just more henchman.
Are they good? Are they fun to play as?

That I don't know. 2 out of the 5. The full list from Wiki
# Appule (Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Zeso (Frieza Soldier) (Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Emperor Pilaf Robot (Base, Combined with Shuu and Mai mechs) ((Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Piccolo Daimaō (Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Cyborg Tao (Japanese/PAL Wii version)

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_35.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_36.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_37.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_40.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_39.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_38.jpg

I've beat the game and I've got to tell you, it took me a while to get used to the controls. After a while, I gave up and played with a gamecube controller, but it felt so weird playing with a normal controller after non-stop Wii for 3 weeks. So, I sucked it up and kept playing, and I got good. No regrets. ;)

KCBlack said:
I've beat the game and I've got to tell you, it took me a while to get used to the controls. After a while, I gave up and played with a gamecube controller, but it felt so weird playing with a normal controller after non-stop Wii for 3 weeks. So, I sucked it up and kept playing, and I got good. No regrets. ;)
That's the way, I can't believe you didn't like the Wii controls.

Back