DBZ: Tenkaichi 2

SpitFire said:
Well......I think DBZ sucks.
Its so gay..........So the game is probably horrible as well.
The show wasn't my favorite, but this game is a great fighter dude. Don't knock it till you try it.

Wii_Rulez said:
That I don't know. 2 out of the 5. The full list from Wiki
# Appule (Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Zeso (Frieza Soldier) (Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Emperor Pilaf Robot (Base, Combined with Shuu and Mai mechs) ((Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Piccolo Daimaō (Japanese/PAL Wii version)
# Cyborg Tao (Japanese/PAL Wii version)

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_35.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_36.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_37.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_40.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_39.jpg

Dragon_Ball_Z_Budokai_Tenkaichi_2_wii_38.jpg
those guys are in the europe
so is the planet vegeta map the one with freizas spaceship

SpitFire said:
like ssbb lover said dont knock till you try it my friend has the same problem hes a sony fanboy as well

i'm deffinatly getting it when its rerleased here in the uk! it looks so good. I remember the old ones for GC!

Yellow_Wii said:
i'm deffinatly getting it when its rerleased here in the uk! it looks so good. I remember the old ones for GC!
oh yeah i had those ones oh i still have the first one man i loved that friezas spaceship item i play my friend he though he had me but i unleashed mecha friezas power on him

SpitFire said:
That's the second time you've insulted this game in this thread. If you don't like the game then please just dont even come to this topic. If you have nothing good to say and all you want to do is bash the game, then dont' say anything at all.

Anyways this game is pretty good. The controls are wacky at first but once you get used to them, they are relatively easy to use. I could never go back to the GC/Classic controller.

Blackjack said:
Anyways this game is pretty good. The controls are wacky at first but once you get used to them, they are relatively easy to use. I could never go back to the GC/Classic controller.
You know what? I just thought of something, the "Wiimote" might be a scheming way to draw gamers away from normal controllers (A.K.A. the controllers Sony and Microsoft use) so that once they get all used to this new controller, they won't be able to or (or want to) go back to the old. Just a thought...and I agree with you with not be able to go back, this is the only real way to play the game, using the wiimote.

ssbb_lover said:
You know what? I just thought of something, the "Wiimote" might be a scheming way to draw gamers away from normal controllers (A.K.A. the controllers Sony and Microsoft use) so that once they get all used to this new controller, they won't be able to or (or want to) go back to the old. Just a thought...and I agree with you with not be able to go back, this is the only real way to play the game, using the wiimote.
then why give the option to have gc controllers never mind
i to play it so bad i really want to play as super buu beat my friends up

in touch with the wii said:
those guys are in the europe
so is the planet vegeta map the one with freizas spaceship
Oh yea, I just noticed that was a new board, so along with 5 new characters the other regions get a couple of new boards too. Super Buu's Genocide blast is really especially if you're in the air attacking them on the ground.

That's the second time you've insulted this game in this thread. [/QUOTE]If you don't like the game then please just dont even come to this topic.[/QUOTE] If you have nothing good to say and all you want to do is bash the game, then dont' say anything at all.

i really want it i was watchin gameplay vids 2day and the way that u pull back the wii mote and nunchuk to do a kamehameha look cool! wot do u press to transform in2 super saiyan etc.:smilewinkgrin:

You press the 1 button and if there's more than one transformation move the control stick in a direction along with pressing 1.Hold Z and do what I aid before to do fusions with people who have them.

wots ur fav dbz character from the games or show? mines is gohan/goten/trunks used to be goku but gohans way better!:smilewinkgrin:

Back